coz these
little wonders
still remain
yippediibub sheeshkebab

cbox recommended. Width: 350px.
she says hi

Farizah or Fa or Izah or whichever you prefer
17,I have funny and awesome quirks
I love to think of myself as a superhero
coz superheroes get the chance to save the day
I blog coz I want to have something that reminds me of everything that I did,yesterday today tomorrow
I have a diary for that,but I can't put shitloads of pictures in it
It'll grow fatttttttttt
But it's still my best friend
This blog's just for my own use
Btw
I hate spiders
And I’ll let you in on a secret;
I love myself


bolditalicunderlinestrikeout
Kawan-kawans

Arina Aiza Ayeshah Bai Dru Filzah Hanis&Ziyah Kakak MyeSarah Riqa Shikin Shiqa Syafiqah Shurz Tumbly
Monday, January 17, 2011 @ 3:32 PM
Up,up and away!
No idea why,but I like this phrase.

Anw,been keeping myself like fit.So I've been toning myself up,building up my endurance and stamina etc.

Thing is,I want to be strong but without all them disgusting muscles.I mean,they're ok (don't overdo it lah).But MEH I.AM.THIN.So,it's really a turn-off for me!But nawh,those ugleh muscles won't come.Eugenia,the Cap'n has been climbing for a while and she's damn good.She looks hot lah pls,not ripped.I want to be toned (not hot lah k,there's no need to look it as long as I feel hot inside HAHAH action lah seh).No flabby-o.I believe there's nothing wrong with having flabby arms.I mean,it's part of your body and judging yourself too much will just lower your self-esteem.Learn to love yourself,as I do.Haha chey action again,but I really do.Just wanna put on a bit more weight.

The more important thing I should be doing is to keep my stomach flat,coz I can feel my stomach going buncit.So,crunches everyday for me.At least 25.And oh oh oh I was so happy yesterday coz it's the first time everrrr that I managed to do my crunches properly!Like the whole of my back got off the mat!!Well,I could only do 7 of them (pathetic meh) like perfectly,then pancit through the rest.

But it's ok.
You have to build a bridge to cross the river anyway.

Ooooooo a mat is singing at the void deck.
He.Is.Good.

Labels: , ,

Up,up and away
monthly

December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 March 2011 April 2011 May 2011 July 2011 August 2011 September 2011 October 2011 November 2011 December 2011 January 2012 February 2012 March 2012
daily

I will look away when I am angry.I will look down ... I had my very first flash competition in the morni... Ooooh I want this on my car next time!It'll be coo... Here I am at home,wasting time. First day of school wasn't that bad.Hmm...maybe co... Hahaha can you imagine,I realised that I actually ... A little deranged.I am a mess.It seems that my min... Aaaah I love Disney. Hush.They're secrets. I'm on a crazy escapade.Been watching movies with ...
LAYOUT BANNER COLORS MINIICONS