cbox recommended. Width: 350px.
|
coz these
little wonders
still remain
|
yippediibub |
she says hi
Farizah or Fa or Izah or whichever you prefer
17,I have funny and awesome quirks I love to think of myself as a superhero coz superheroes get the chance to save the day I blog coz I want to have something that reminds me of everything that I did,yesterday today tomorrow I have a diary for that,but I can't put shitloads of pictures in it It'll grow fatttttttttt But it's still my best friend This blog's just for my own use Btw I hate spiders And I’ll let you in on a secret; I love myself |
Kawan-kawansArina Aiza Ayeshah Bai Dru Filzah Hanis&Ziyah Kakak MyeSarah Riqa Shikin Shiqa Syafiqah Shurz Tumbly |
|
Friday, January 14, 2011 @ 10:40 PM![]() I had my very first flash competition in the morning at City Square Mall. Whooo nervous like heck,but then when I started climbing nothing else mattered.Like I didn't hear anything at all.Well,it's novice so there are people of all ages (meh no,most are around my age but there are a lot who are older and has more experience ie IP Poly).So,me being one of the weakest in the team,managed to top 1 and touch the bonus for 2 o r 3 ain't so sure.I aimed to top 3 but nooooooooooooo,I just had to skip supper yesterday and breakfast today.Oh wells,I wasn't expecting much anyway.I'll just join more competitions to season myself then ah. Met a couple of people there.Aisyah Yusoff :D Poor dear,hurt her shoulder then I didnt know so I gripped her shoulder.Ouch.Jian Ning,Melina and Bernice.OMG Bernice is power lahh.2 extra years might've helped,but come on she's 17!Going to 18.Strong ah,dayum. Anw,after which Jay sat down and debriefed us.Ain and Eunice did awesome,but I guess they expected more that's why they're more disappointed than I am.But it's ok,coz the routes require ultimate stretching.SO,mostly dynamic moves.I'm more dynamic but I need more work lahh.I find that I can't do static moves.Coz I don't really have the strength yet (haha yet seh).I shall do inclined everyday.Ok,maybe not ah.See first.So,Jay went through every single route with us one by one.Lol I can't imagine rock climbing without Jay somehow.Oh and I managed to touch the bonus for the second route.Buuuuuuut OMG how the shit do you expect us to hold onto that?Sucked rock balls. Anw,he actually complimented me just now. "You did very well on the third route." WOW made me happier hahaha ![]() Labels: SMILE Up,up and away |