cbox recommended. Width: 350px.
|
coz these
little wonders
still remain
|
yippediibub |
she says hi
Farizah or Fa or Izah or whichever you prefer
17,I have funny and awesome quirks I love to think of myself as a superhero coz superheroes get the chance to save the day I blog coz I want to have something that reminds me of everything that I did,yesterday today tomorrow I have a diary for that,but I can't put shitloads of pictures in it It'll grow fatttttttttt But it's still my best friend This blog's just for my own use Btw I hate spiders And I’ll let you in on a secret; I love myself |
Kawan-kawansArina Aiza Ayeshah Bai Dru Filzah Hanis&Ziyah Kakak MyeSarah Riqa Shikin Shiqa Syafiqah Shurz Tumbly |
|
Thursday, January 13, 2011 @ 4:53 PM![]() Ooooh I want this on my car next time!It'll be cool shizzzz. Whooo I didn't go to my tumbla or formspring at all.That's it then. Obliviate!! Huh wait,you mean I had fs?? There ya go.Retardedness in its best form. I have a feeling that my life is a little too slack as of now?Hahah wait till the freshmen kick it up a notch.And goodness,on certain days I'll end my timetable at like 10,and like I'm not allowed to leave school early,I mean like *rolls eyes,bitch stare*.Hmm..wish I can give a bitchslap to this stuuuupid college policy.Yeah true,it'll force us to study.But wtshit,gate only opens at 1 pm.3 fuhreaking hours lata y'all.That ain't cool.But Mrs Toh was nice,she didn't nag or anth,she just told us to make full use of the time.She even apologised!I was like,no shit,don't do that!Now you're making me feel bad.Mehh.Whatever it is,I'll just finish up the work I need to do lah eh.No choice what.Actually,I have a choice.And I have to say,even after complaining and whining (oh goodness gracious,don't start eh girl),I shall study.Be the goody two-shoes I actually am. MAHAHAHA. Chao suckas if you even bother reading.
Up,up and away
|