cbox recommended. Width: 350px.
|
coz these
little wonders
still remain
|
yippediibub |
she says hi
Farizah or Fa or Izah or whichever you prefer
17,I have funny and awesome quirks I love to think of myself as a superhero coz superheroes get the chance to save the day I blog coz I want to have something that reminds me of everything that I did,yesterday today tomorrow I have a diary for that,but I can't put shitloads of pictures in it It'll grow fatttttttttt But it's still my best friend This blog's just for my own use Btw I hate spiders And I’ll let you in on a secret; I love myself |
Kawan-kawansArina Aiza Ayeshah Bai Dru Filzah Hanis&Ziyah Kakak MyeSarah Riqa Shikin Shiqa Syafiqah Shurz Tumbly |
|
Friday, January 7, 2011 @ 1:18 PMNow,my thoughts are jumbled up.So...I'm just going to throw up here.In no particular order.Hahaha I just realised I typed 'throw up'.Like whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat. (Every paragraph has no relationship with the next,just in case) Ibu found a tutor for me (more like forcing me to have tuition),and he seems good.But I really don't like tuitions.Feels like a waste of my time.I've had 'em,and I never want to have anything to do with tuition sessions ever again,but well I shall give in and oblige.My behaviour might be arrogant/egoistic/blahblah coz I refuse that which can give me help (which I must admit,I really,REALLY do need). I am from a totally average family.No riches,just rags.Mahaha I'm just exaggerating.But we do get by pretty well.Ibu added to the total income coz she's bored sitting at home while we're off to school haha what only.Anw,one thing I really,REALLY don't like doing is asking for money.Be it someone owe me or I need to borrow coz I forgot my wallet.I really,REALLY hate it when I have to ask my parents for money,even if it's for school.Sometimes they forget to withdraw cash for our allowances,coz they don't really like keeping cash at home.Change is fine,but biggy notes not really.Hahah I think I got it from them,me not liking big notes.So,come Sunday we'll get our pay for going to school as students (hahaha).But like I said,they forget sometimes.So even Wednesday can be pay day for us. I am a retainee.And I ain't ashamed.It's my fault that I didn't take things seriously way earlier.So,congratulations.I mean,what's wrong with that right?Hmm...it seems that people have already drawn what they can expect from me.Like not only my immediate family.Others,too.So,when they found out,they were shocked.Even so,I still have their support nonetheless.That's why they rock. School starts on monday.Yayy not. Actually,I have more to say. Aaah who cares. The end.
Up,up and away
|