cbox recommended. Width: 350px.
|
coz these
little wonders
still remain
|
yippediibub |
she says hi
Farizah or Fa or Izah or whichever you prefer
17,I have funny and awesome quirks I love to think of myself as a superhero coz superheroes get the chance to save the day I blog coz I want to have something that reminds me of everything that I did,yesterday today tomorrow I have a diary for that,but I can't put shitloads of pictures in it It'll grow fatttttttttt But it's still my best friend This blog's just for my own use Btw I hate spiders And I’ll let you in on a secret; I love myself |
Kawan-kawansArina Aiza Ayeshah Bai Dru Filzah Hanis&Ziyah Kakak MyeSarah Riqa Shikin Shiqa Syafiqah Shurz Tumbly |
|
Monday, December 6, 2010 @ 1:18 AMThe rides there were awesome.Yeah,that's it.AWESOME.Period. Ok maybe I'll elaborate more hahaha. I love thrillers ie movies rides etc.So,obviously my favourite are the Corkscrew and Space Shot.They're awesome.But fair warning,not for the faint-hearted or people who are scared of heights.You're on a fuhh-reaking mountain,so naturally the view is unlike the one from the 12th floor of HDB flats.Even when you're in the lobby you can faint,coz all you can see are the canopy of the forests,fog/mist/clouds.Even better for me,a majority of the hours we were there the mist/fog (damn cold) made it impossible for others to enjoy the view of the mountain,so somehow you are on the clouds,imagine that :D Corkscrew Ok,this is great,but kinda fell short of my expectations for a heart-stopping,bladder-contracting ride.It looked scary but sooooo not the thrill I was looking for.But it's ok coz of the screaming,credits to scaredy-cats hahah kidding.Screaming during the rides is fun so,I joined in the screaming.Mighta added a coupla decibels. Space Shot Ok,this is my ultimate favourite I swear.The ride brings you up,like high up.Sometimes you can't even see your own shoes properly.There will then be a momentary pause and AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH the screams enter the scene.It will literally just drop,and you can't feel the seats on your butts or your butts on your seats.Awesome shit or what?Hahah like I said I enjoy these kinda rides so of course I'll find them cool and others will find me insane. The Cold Ok,the cold was bitter and dry.My nose was in pain at some point,coz the winds were just harsh.Like air-con surrounding the entire mountain turned on at full-blast.But I liked it.It's a nice experience,coz the last time we were there the cold ain't that bad. Hmm I shall elaborate more on the 5 days when I am less tired,coz now I need to zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. Wow how abrupt. Oh and there will be pictures!!! Labels: Flying in a Dream, hmmm, satisfaction Up,up and away |