cbox recommended. Width: 350px.
|
coz these
little wonders
still remain
|
yippediibub |
she says hi
Farizah or Fa or Izah or whichever you prefer
17,I have funny and awesome quirks I love to think of myself as a superhero coz superheroes get the chance to save the day I blog coz I want to have something that reminds me of everything that I did,yesterday today tomorrow I have a diary for that,but I can't put shitloads of pictures in it It'll grow fatttttttttt But it's still my best friend This blog's just for my own use Btw I hate spiders And I’ll let you in on a secret; I love myself |
Kawan-kawansArina Aiza Ayeshah Bai Dru Filzah Hanis&Ziyah Kakak MyeSarah Riqa Shikin Shiqa Syafiqah Shurz Tumbly |
|
Wednesday, November 17, 2010 @ 8:33 PMI enjoyed today immensely.
![]() I had a great time today. Seriously,I think I'll volunteer more.Coz I feel good. At 730 am,went to the mosque with Abah to perform the Eiduladha prayers.Sadly,others were way earlier than me,so they got good places,while I managed to squeeze into the back part of the tentage area.It's wet,but not that I am unhappy or anything,coz I met 2 friendly people there.They reminded me that strangers who have one thing in common with you need not be strangers anymore. Anyhoo,met with Dibs after,and went to the office.Mamat and Zubzub wanted to help out too,but unfortunately they did not register so,they couldn't get their hands dirty.But it's ok,there's always next year,inshaAllah.Dibs said that muhaimin ameerul and hidayat stayed overnight to take care of the kambings.Lol that sounds super funnn. SO,we helped usher people,from here to there and from there to here.It may sound dull,but it's quite fun.The people are really friendly :D Met with new people: Faizah,Amalina,Farah,Afifah,Raihanah.They're friendly too.Funny thing was,I was the only one who was hungry!And the staff there made fun of me.Hahah but I like them,they're nice.I enjoyed my time there,a lot. I can go on and on,really.But I'd rather not.Coz it's quite a hard thing to put into words,other than the technical stuffs.I just find that putting my time and effort into such things is a more worthwhile way to idle.Yeah,at the end of it,I smell like kambings,I am sweaty,I am tired,I am hungry. But I made new friends,I met nice people,I met my friends. What else can I ask for? Alhamdulillah. Labels: cool ke perr, foodfoodfood, girlfriends Up,up and away |