coz these
little wonders
still remain
yippediibub sheeshkebab

cbox recommended. Width: 350px.
she says hi

Farizah or Fa or Izah or whichever you prefer
17,I have funny and awesome quirks
I love to think of myself as a superhero
coz superheroes get the chance to save the day
I blog coz I want to have something that reminds me of everything that I did,yesterday today tomorrow
I have a diary for that,but I can't put shitloads of pictures in it
It'll grow fatttttttttt
But it's still my best friend
This blog's just for my own use
Btw
I hate spiders
And I’ll let you in on a secret;
I love myself


bolditalicunderlinestrikeout
Kawan-kawans

Arina Aiza Ayeshah Bai Dru Filzah Hanis&Ziyah Kakak MyeSarah Riqa Shikin Shiqa Syafiqah Shurz Tumbly
Wednesday, December 1, 2010 @ 5:49 AM
5.55 am


Ahh my wish for peace has come at last.Not really the peace that I expected (and really,really wanted) but it'll do for the time being.It'll at least help me feel better about the crap that I've gone through thus far (year 2010,that is).But crap aside,there are good things that have happened in this somehow enjoyable (yet treacherous) year.I mean,after the sucky release of results,I got into TPJC.With my score,many would say that my choice was rather foolish,but oh wells,it's my fate (and choice).And it's also my fate (and possibly choice?) to be a retainee next year haha.I feel very guilty about it,though I have a strong feeling that this extra year will come in handy in my prep for As,insyaAllah.Oh yeah,anw the good parts.Well,the retaining thing may well be part of it,but good parts as in the people I met and kept,the fun,the silver linings etc.I shan't elaborate on more,else I bore myself when I go through the archive.

I stayed awake till Subuh,530 am.That's a lot of time for some reminiscence,reflection etc.I might have bored people with my endless rants but looking back,there are definitely the good times.

After months of enjoyment (and boredom),we were chucked headfirst into our new school.I must say I still prefer my lovely pinafore to the baggy get-up.But it's comfy,so no complaints there.A couple of familiar faces,a lot of new ones.So,we had our OG and then our choice of subject combi,then BAM our CG.Yada yada yada fast forward...

CCA trials
I was hooked to rock climbing the first time I saw people climbing super glamly.And I kinda pulled the others to hang near the rock wall staring at the people there.Lol looks like some creep spying or something.But i was really in awe.But I was in a dilemma coz most of the familiar faces went to dikir barat.And I was torn.But I fell in love with climbing.And then the trials.I did ok,I guess.The seniors were really supportive,I mean of course lah they have to put on a professional front (chey),but yeah I'm serious they're cool shiz.Somehow I got to know from Zi who got to know from Fadhil that I made it into climbing,well before Mr Ng actually posted the list of names online.So,I kinda have that momentary relief.But I can't help it that anxiety is still prominent.And yeah,I made it along with 24 others.Hmm..come to think of it,the club is really small.I wonder where the rest went.

Lessons
Lessons were the usual,not the cool shiz.The boring one.Except for my classmates.They rock soccer balls.Like seriously,there is quite a number of soccer fanatics,but sadly NONE of them are on my side.Believe it or not,it's my luck to have 3 hardcore Liverpool fans against me the lonely NBU.Stuhpid ABUs.Annoying ttm,but still a nice bunch to hang out with.Not to mention those who do not have a care for men in baggy shorts and knee-high socks bullying the lone man at the end of the field.They're awesome.

After schools
After school was nothing much,except for wait for people to go home with and have lunch out.Lunch out was great,so there's no nothing much about it heh sorry.The haunt would be bubble tea shop,or any other alternatives if we're desperate.Hmm...I love idling.Wait,this is prolly the reason for my horrendous result slip but heck it's over.I'll start again next year.

People
Of course,this is my favourite part.The people makes everything tick.
From A H S D to my classmates to my TA mates.Not to mention my family.

I realise that if you always look on the down side,it'll always be rainy.
But if you look on the bright side,that rain will cast a pretty,pretty rainbow for you to enjoy.
Maybe that's what I'm doing,looking on the bright side.Whatever it is,I'm contented with everything.Even with the blood-sucking mosquitos.Eh wait,no I can never be ok with that.Annoying mozzies.
Hmm..with the bright side comes the rainbow.
I wonder if there's a pot of gold at the end.

Whee time for Subuh.

Labels: , ,

Up,up and away
monthly

December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 March 2011 April 2011 May 2011 July 2011 August 2011 September 2011 October 2011 November 2011 December 2011 January 2012 February 2012 March 2012
daily

I wish to sleep under the evening sky,where the sa... I enjoyed today immensely. Day & night,we must remember.Had a great time at s... Selfish?Neh,it's called loving myself. Hey there,Shah It is in you to carry onIt is in you to lay down f... Colours Ups and Downs,but with Laughter of course. LEE The Choice
LAYOUT BANNER COLORS MINIICONS