cbox recommended. Width: 350px.
|
coz these
little wonders
still remain
|
yippediibub |
she says hi
Farizah or Fa or Izah or whichever you prefer
17,I have funny and awesome quirks I love to think of myself as a superhero coz superheroes get the chance to save the day I blog coz I want to have something that reminds me of everything that I did,yesterday today tomorrow I have a diary for that,but I can't put shitloads of pictures in it It'll grow fatttttttttt But it's still my best friend This blog's just for my own use Btw I hate spiders And I’ll let you in on a secret; I love myself |
Kawan-kawansArina Aiza Ayeshah Bai Dru Filzah Hanis&Ziyah Kakak MyeSarah Riqa Shikin Shiqa Syafiqah Shurz Tumbly |
|
Sunday, November 14, 2010 @ 9:57 PMHey there,Shah
![]() Hey Beautiful, I really treasure everything with you;this friendship,all the times we spent etc.You know I am going to be there for you,whenever wherever.I chose to hold myself back,and I really hope it's not a mistake,that it's going to be a blessing in disguise,inshaAllah.And I am sure that you moving on is not a mistake either (well,of course).It just shows that you deserve to.I can't guarantee that next year is going to be smooth-sailing,less strressful.Lol no one can guarantee that right?What's life without all these challenges,challenges that I believe He gives to make us value life more.And what doesn't kill you,makes you stronger.You're already a darn strong girl,you know that Shah?I think you have superpowers. But whatever it is,through the thick and thin,I'll be there with you.Maybe not physically (unless I can be in 2 places at once,which is cool!),but just know that you are always in my prayers.Sometimes,the whole world walks out on you when things turn out for the worst.Know that I am not like that,and I never will be like that.Thankfully,no one has ever walked out on me before.Maybe there is,but the fact that I can't remember that says something right?It's a waste of time to acknowledge. Being there for the people I love,it's the best thing that I can ever give.Of course,I am just a normal human being.With two hands and two feet.As normal as you can ever know.But I'll let you in on something.There is this magical factor in my life that makes it,somehow,extraordinary.The people in it.You H S D,everyone really.You guys really make my life wonderful.I love you. With this,I promise that I will lend you a shoulder to cry on,I'll lend you a listening ear whenever,I'll give you support,motivation encouragement,anything.All to make you feel better.Like I've said,I'll be the mascot for next year's J2s.I'll be a text away :D I love you <3 PS This applies to anyone,who thinks that I am worth their time. Labels: girlfriends, little little, love Up,up and away |