cbox recommended. Width: 350px.
|
coz these
little wonders
still remain
|
yippediibub |
she says hi
Farizah or Fa or Izah or whichever you prefer
17,I have funny and awesome quirks I love to think of myself as a superhero coz superheroes get the chance to save the day I blog coz I want to have something that reminds me of everything that I did,yesterday today tomorrow I have a diary for that,but I can't put shitloads of pictures in it It'll grow fatttttttttt But it's still my best friend This blog's just for my own use Btw I hate spiders And I’ll let you in on a secret; I love myself |
Kawan-kawansArina Aiza Ayeshah Bai Dru Filzah Hanis&Ziyah Kakak MyeSarah Riqa Shikin Shiqa Syafiqah Shurz Tumbly |
|
Monday, March 1, 2010 @ 10:20 PM![]() Adorable kiddo. My plan today was to reach home early,sleep,and do some work till sleeping time,have a little shut eye,wake up and back to work again.But it was foiled by Ibu.Haha I don't mind actually,coz I do want some break.And soo,reached home at about 2++,had lunch and read some notes coz I couldn't sleep blahblahblah to make time fly.But I don't need to coz the moment I understood whatever I was reading,Ibu came home.Whoa,2 hours passed by so fast.Then accompanied her to afgha to get some stuffs,but the shop was closed.So,after a little persuasion (a little?) we went off to Geylang.The night was nice.Reached home at 0930 and Yaya was here.:D But,the main point of this whole thing is that- I didn't get any sleep or nap.Now I have to stay up almost the whole night,get an hour's worth of sleep or so,and get ready for school.Man,I am soooo behind sleep.Sleeping at 0300-0400 and waking up at 0558 ain't good. I want to skip school for one slack day please,Ibu. I want to sleep the whole day. You're going to read this some time later. If you don't,then I shall ask you face to face. If that doesn't work,I shall go down to my knees. If that still doesn't work,I'll go to Abah. HEHE |