cbox recommended. Width: 350px.
|
coz these
little wonders
still remain
|
yippediibub |
she says hi
Farizah or Fa or Izah or whichever you prefer
17,I have funny and awesome quirks I love to think of myself as a superhero coz superheroes get the chance to save the day I blog coz I want to have something that reminds me of everything that I did,yesterday today tomorrow I have a diary for that,but I can't put shitloads of pictures in it It'll grow fatttttttttt But it's still my best friend This blog's just for my own use Btw I hate spiders And I’ll let you in on a secret; I love myself |
Kawan-kawansArina Aiza Ayeshah Bai Dru Filzah Hanis&Ziyah Kakak MyeSarah Riqa Shikin Shiqa Syafiqah Shurz Tumbly |
|
Tuesday, February 23, 2010 @ 6:40 PM![]() He's so chubbaye. And so I'm back home!& guess what?There's going to be a Road Run tomorrow,3km.Ok,that's not the thing I want you to guess.Again,guess what???I can run 3km without stopping y'all!Awesome hahaha.Back in TKG,I couldn't even jog continuously,let along run.Actually,the running that I did wasn't really running,but it's still running coz I think it was faster than jogging :D But anw,I find that Marie's a good running partner!YAY. We changed Chem teacher (what an abrupt change of topic hahah,and soooo not related),and I find her funny,even though she's a lot,and I mean A LOT,like Mrs Lopez.Mrs L can teach,but she's a tough nut (literally??Hahah).Mdm S on the other hand,is fun to watch,but can't really teach (Ok,to be fair I think she's fine,I mean maybe it's the way she teaches).So,she wanted us to group ourselves according to our strength in Chem.Lots of us had a 3,including me,Glen and Marie.But she wanted people of different strength in each group,so the stronger ones can help etc.But Glen decided that he ought to have achieved a 2,so he grouped with Marie and me and we chose the tables at the front.And I agree,his Chem is so power (and he gets high coz of it).Buuuuut she decided to teach at a slower pace,coz she's afraid that we may not keep up.Coz of that,Glen ended up dozing off.I wanted to doze off,too,but I found that Mdm S is a very interesting character.So,I ended up watching her walking around.And I didn't sleep,so imagine how interesting she was (I'm not criticizing k). And Math was awesome.I don't know why,but I LOVE the topic ( ONLY the topic).The drawing graphs part.Asymptotes,conics,etc.And I FINALLY know how to use the super complicated GC.HEH :D And Mrs F,whom we thought was a scary teacher,coz she DOES look like a grumpy old Grandma (no offence,cher),was actually surprisingly nice!We thought that we were definitely going to get lines on our butts,coz we didn't complete our work.But she didn't even raise her voice!She just said, "Those of you who didn't complete your work,pls finish it up.We don't want them to pile up." Awesome.Of course,we are not going to even try push our luck.Who knows,she might crack. And Geog,I love Ms L.She's very chatty and interesting,even more interesting than Mdm S. And I forgot to mention,Glen actually locked a padlock thingy onto my bag.And he refused to give the key to me so that I can take it off.So,it was on my bag the whole weekend.But he took it off on Monday,coz I act merajok haha.How I wish I can lock him in the toilet or something.That'd be a nice thing for Marie.HAHA.And,he has an evil laugh.Like really.No kid. I love 10S01.
Up,up and away
|