cbox recommended. Width: 350px.
|
coz these
little wonders
still remain
|
yippediibub |
she says hi
Farizah or Fa or Izah or whichever you prefer
17,I have funny and awesome quirks I love to think of myself as a superhero coz superheroes get the chance to save the day I blog coz I want to have something that reminds me of everything that I did,yesterday today tomorrow I have a diary for that,but I can't put shitloads of pictures in it It'll grow fatttttttttt But it's still my best friend This blog's just for my own use Btw I hate spiders And I’ll let you in on a secret; I love myself |
Kawan-kawansArina Aiza Ayeshah Bai Dru Filzah Hanis&Ziyah Kakak MyeSarah Riqa Shikin Shiqa Syafiqah Shurz Tumbly |
|
Sunday, February 28, 2010 @ 1:30 PMDo you hear me?
![]() fahkq Went to Ustaz Ahmad's house,to say hello to Nusaybah,his first princess.She's sooo tiny,and very adorable,with those biggy eyes.I wished I had took a picture with her,but she looked so delicate,&I think I'd rather not carry her.Anw,congrats Ustaz :D Anw,I'm very bored.Yesterday was awesome,I had sooo much fun.Went to ECP (like finally).&us being us,we did things that are....I don't know,not normally done by normal normal-looking people who are so caught up on being normal they are too normal to realise that they're a little too normal to be normal.Get it?So anw,let's see.Oh yeah,we tried climbing the coconut tree.Managed to reach like almost half of the height,before realising that I couldn't just fall like I normally do for RC (there's no harness see),so I'm quick enough to know that I am in trouble.But me being me,I tried to let go and jump off but ended up sliding down the tree and my grey pants are now stained black.And there's this huge leafy thingy that fell from the coconut tree (I don't know what it's called),and we used that to pull kenet to the sea,but she realised teh danger she's in,and managed to get off in time.Damn,if only she's not that fast.And I did some taichi (the watermelon thingy),and then I realised that a woman was laughing at me from behind.But she looks friendly,so I don't mind.And we took whacky videos,singing songs and tell jokes and do some White Chicks antics.Man,sooo hilarious.I like. The sky was beautiful,the sea too. Once,when I was alone at the beach,I realised that I'm totally at peace only at 2 places. One of them is the best creation God has ever created. The beach.
Up,up and away
|