cbox recommended. Width: 350px.
|
coz these
little wonders
still remain
|
yippediibub |
she says hi
Farizah or Fa or Izah or whichever you prefer
17,I have funny and awesome quirks I love to think of myself as a superhero coz superheroes get the chance to save the day I blog coz I want to have something that reminds me of everything that I did,yesterday today tomorrow I have a diary for that,but I can't put shitloads of pictures in it It'll grow fatttttttttt But it's still my best friend This blog's just for my own use Btw I hate spiders And I’ll let you in on a secret; I love myself |
Kawan-kawansArina Aiza Ayeshah Bai Dru Filzah Hanis&Ziyah Kakak MyeSarah Riqa Shikin Shiqa Syafiqah Shurz Tumbly |
|
Sunday, February 21, 2010 @ 9:39 PMSe-oul
![]() Haha I like this. Okieeeeee. Soooo we went to Seoul Garden.At first the plan was to go to Changi Beach,but then I thought that since we went there a few days back,might as well go to PRP (Gosh,I really,really do miss that place).But abah disagreed and thought that if I thought that way,we best be off to East Coast coz it has been ages since we've stepped onto the beautiful beach.Buuuut Cik Ma said that Cik Jas has been craving for Seoul Garden,so we thought that it'd be better coz then they'd have company and we'd have company.So,as you can see,there are lots of thinking done here.Soooo,off we went to Ehub. I can say the kids enjoyed the place,and so do I.I mean,I'm still young at heart yawwww!We experimented with the different styles of cooking certain things.Awesome.And Masashi is so cute!Chubbaye!And Chap too.And he's soooo tall.It's been ages since I actually had such fun,going out with cousins (not all,though). We had tons of food,and chocolate ice cream.HAHA.I looooove.Let's just say it did take my mind off things,and made them better too. Anw,new timetable's up,and I kinda like it :D |