cbox recommended. Width: 350px.
|
coz these
little wonders
still remain
|
yippediibub |
she says hi
Farizah or Fa or Izah or whichever you prefer
17,I have funny and awesome quirks I love to think of myself as a superhero coz superheroes get the chance to save the day I blog coz I want to have something that reminds me of everything that I did,yesterday today tomorrow I have a diary for that,but I can't put shitloads of pictures in it It'll grow fatttttttttt But it's still my best friend This blog's just for my own use Btw I hate spiders And I’ll let you in on a secret; I love myself |
Kawan-kawansArina Aiza Ayeshah Bai Dru Filzah Hanis&Ziyah Kakak MyeSarah Riqa Shikin Shiqa Syafiqah Shurz Tumbly |
|
Wednesday, February 17, 2010 @ 9:37 PMWednesday
Hello,you aliens :D hehe &sooo,today was training! I didn't really do much,coz mostly I spent the time observing how the seniors did the bouldering.And they're like pros,I tell you.Honestly,I don't find climbing fun (ok,depends) ,but I like it.Funny?I think not. Anyway,it wasn't that bad,and this time,I was totally prepared for more muscle aches.Buuuuut,I guess all those times I spent doing push ups and inclined pull-ups paid off?Yessah.No pain,no gain y'all!But I still have to apply some Tiger Balm onto my forearms and shoulders,coz the muscles there are quite tired (??). So I thought I'd just sit and watch coz me and 3 others did the high wall last week.But somehow,I really do enjoy belaying,so I played belayer a number of times,very enjoyable.Except for the part where my hand got caught in the carabiners (?? wth how embarassing I don't know how to spell it!) and it was very painful,and red.Well,it was coz the climber fell without a warning (Duh right),but my job was to pay attention and be alert,so I guess it's partly my fault,too.Boohoo.I thought I didn't have to climb,buuuuut somehow they know I have yet to take a turn,so with all the stares and 'Come on!'s,I climbed.Man,I love the feeling when I'm not on the ground.Very...how to put it....dream-like (I LIIIIKE).While I was up there,pulse rate increasing with every panel,there they were,safely on the ground,yelling at me to try to overcome the parallel wall.Well,I did manage to catch hold of 2 tiles above the parallel wall,so yay me.Buuuut sadly,I couldn't reach any further.I lost my footing.But I was hanging there,with only my arms connecting me to safety (and the harness duh,but heck it's like it's not there),trying to get back onto the wall.Buuuuut I didn't have any proper footwear on,so I couldn't get my feet to steady me.So,rather than waste my time hoping for whatever,WHOOP I let go.It was nice hanging in midair,swing here swing there.HAHA.Apparently,the seniors and people were like "Eh why she look so relaxed up there ah??Can 'walk' somemore," but of course,they didn't know what was running through my head. And I love my class :D They're really nice people.And my teachers rock,too.Except for some.I love my CG tutor,very sweet lady. Ok,now,I can't wait for March Orientation Camp.Buuuuut I WANT TO GO TO TKG!! Labels: Flying in a Dream Up,up and away |