cbox recommended. Width: 350px.
|
coz these
little wonders
still remain
|
yippediibub |
she says hi
Farizah or Fa or Izah or whichever you prefer
17,I have funny and awesome quirks I love to think of myself as a superhero coz superheroes get the chance to save the day I blog coz I want to have something that reminds me of everything that I did,yesterday today tomorrow I have a diary for that,but I can't put shitloads of pictures in it It'll grow fatttttttttt But it's still my best friend This blog's just for my own use Btw I hate spiders And I’ll let you in on a secret; I love myself |
Kawan-kawansArina Aiza Ayeshah Bai Dru Filzah Hanis&Ziyah Kakak MyeSarah Riqa Shikin Shiqa Syafiqah Shurz Tumbly |
|
Sunday, January 24, 2010 @ 3:58 PMI swear,it's random
This is a veeeeery random thing to talk about.Haha,for me.So,if you guys know who I am,and you can already sense the danger (HAHA),you can stop here ;D I'm going to talk about the game,where guys in shorts and nice nice jerseys run around kicking a ball,trying to get it past the poor loner guy(s) at either end of the nice green field and into the big big net.Yes,soccer's the game hahah. As a young girl (I'm still young lah,but heck),I used to wonder,like really,really wonder,why my dad watch this thingys called matches.I find it kind of like a...'Why are those men kicking the ball around?' kinda thing.When I wake up at night (call of nature),I'd sometimes see him watching these 'matches' alone,and cheering at times.Or else booing.Weird,eyh?So,one particular night,I sat with him throughout a match."Hmm...interesting," was my first impression.I just love to watch the dupersuper skilful people controlling the ball around,like as if they control the ball with their minds.Even though I've never seen this legends do their thang live,I've watched clips of them playing and I must say I love Pele and Maradona.Skills are like whoa!Awesome.Then came the moment I'd been waiting for.World Cup,back in 2002.Gosh they play like champs!I mean,of course lah.World Cup man.From the start,my heart was with Brazil.Ronaldo and Ronaldhino,man their moves were so smooth,I was practically awestruck.Amazing.Then engjengjeng,final- Brazil vs England.If you thought that England would win,shame on you!HAHAH.The Brazilians were awesome (DUH).Sadly,some of them lost their nicenice shapes as the years go by,like Ronaldo.He's good.But newer players came up,and theyr're awesome too.Frankly speaking,I don't really care which club the players are in,even now.Only,of course,I do have my preferences.I just love to watch the way they play.If someone scored,I won't look at the scorer.I'd look at the person who fed the ball.Coz the scorer may have had a free header,an easy goal.So whatever.And then,the 2006 World Cup.I love this someone and his deadly skills a lot!Zinedine Zidane!And his famous headbutt.Curse you,Materazzi,curse you.Lucky Zidane had had his time on the field.He is an awesome player,AMAZING.Seriously,I think he should've done more.&OMG.I want his boots,and hang it up on my wall!I'll clean and polish it everyday! :D Then came the manymany cups and matches,which I slowly bagan to learn.I'm a fan of soccer,but not really a diehard fan of clubs.So ask me where clubs are from and who and what or why or whatever,I'd say "Try searching on Google." I just LOVE to watch the BIG matches,coz that's where all the skills come in.Tak boleh tunjok skill,tengok pun jadilah.Hahaha.Any matches involving ginormous clubs like AC Milan (KAKA!Last time ah),Real Madrid(KAKA!),Barcelona (MESSI!),MUnited (GIGGS!),Chelsea,Liverpool (TORRES&GERRARD) or ARSEnal (CFab!),I'd watch them.Unless,of course,some mighty POWER prevents electricity from running (man,limited vocab much) through the tv.Sheesh.Unfortunately for the world,there are some headcase like CRonaldo,whose ego is a LOT bigger than his oh-am-geee SKILLS.But anyhoo,I find that I'll never get sick of soccer.It's a cool game.Really.My sisters don't watch them much,so I'll be alone most of the time if Abah's working.And and and Abah gives very good lessons hahah.There are soooo many names that are worth remembering.Like RYAN GIGGS!I want his boots!His GOLDEN boots!And ZIDANE's too!Even though he's no more,but they both rock!I'll hang them up on my wall!So,you guys know what I want for my birthday eyh? ;DD And not to forget Ricardo Izecson dos Santos Leite,or better known as KAKA!!World Player of the Year!I want his boots too!And MESSI's too!Gosh,he plays so beautifully.He moves so fast,it's like lightning.MAN,I WANT ALL OF THEIR BOOTS!HAHAHA!Does anyone know how I can get them?? :DDD I do know of people who watch matches coz of the people.The people,as in they just look at the people,like the Iranians or something,eh Hanisah? How can anyone get tired of soccer? Labels: golden boots Up,up and away |