cbox recommended. Width: 350px.
|
coz these
little wonders
still remain
|
yippediibub |
she says hi
Farizah or Fa or Izah or whichever you prefer
17,I have funny and awesome quirks I love to think of myself as a superhero coz superheroes get the chance to save the day I blog coz I want to have something that reminds me of everything that I did,yesterday today tomorrow I have a diary for that,but I can't put shitloads of pictures in it It'll grow fatttttttttt But it's still my best friend This blog's just for my own use Btw I hate spiders And I’ll let you in on a secret; I love myself |
Kawan-kawansArina Aiza Ayeshah Bai Dru Filzah Hanis&Ziyah Kakak MyeSarah Riqa Shikin Shiqa Syafiqah Shurz Tumbly |
|
Wednesday, January 13, 2010 @ 4:15 PMHeyho. Monday was 2 days ago. Alhamdulillah. I made a horrible blunder at SS.The topics that came out wasn't what I studied. My first thought was to cry or to sleep or to just crap my answer. But I might as well just try. So I decided to tackle globalisation,and bullshit my way through. Out of the blue (& desperation), weird info on IR and NEWater came out. I was upset,as Lit was one of my best subbies.So I was prepared for a fail. But what I saw on Monday made me laugh straight after I got it. I managed to get A1 for Combined Humans. That must've been one heck of an answer. But still,I was disappointed. But truth be told,I knew it would be veeeery hard for me to get below 10. Well,I didn't.I wanted to get a 10 so I can get into TJ no problem. Oh well,I can't always get what I wanted. & maybe I didn't work hard enough. Shame on me. I'm a little sad,but I'm happy at the same time :D ''I played a lot when I was younger,but I studied harder and I managed to top the class.I know your exams are around the corner.But you must get out once in a while,see some green.I know each and everyone of my grandchildren very well.& I know you well enough to believe that you can do it.'' Maybe now's not my time,but I'll achieve something bigger in the future.A girl can dream,and dream big right right right?Haha.Thank you Ibu,for lending me your shoulder & always believing in me.Thank you Abah,for always laughing at me (I'm not being sarcstic) & always trying to make me feel better.Thank you Atok & Nenek,for your never ending prayers.Thank you everyone who believed in me.You said I made you proud.I hope so. Congrats to you people who did super well!! :D & those who're not satisfied,try harder for As,there's still one more chance!! Whatever JC I'm going to be in,I'm going to push myself. I can achieve anything anywhere right? Hmm...let me see.... You know what? I think I really am very happy with myself hahah. Labels: happiness, huggs, laughter, smiles Up,up and away |