cbox recommended. Width: 350px.
|
coz these
little wonders
still remain
|
yippediibub |
she says hi
Farizah or Fa or Izah or whichever you prefer
17,I have funny and awesome quirks I love to think of myself as a superhero coz superheroes get the chance to save the day I blog coz I want to have something that reminds me of everything that I did,yesterday today tomorrow I have a diary for that,but I can't put shitloads of pictures in it It'll grow fatttttttttt But it's still my best friend This blog's just for my own use Btw I hate spiders And I’ll let you in on a secret; I love myself |
Kawan-kawansArina Aiza Ayeshah Bai Dru Filzah Hanis&Ziyah Kakak MyeSarah Riqa Shikin Shiqa Syafiqah Shurz Tumbly |
|
Wednesday, January 20, 2010 @ 4:42 PMPursuit of Happyness
Just finished watching Pursuit of Happyness. A very touching story,really."Riding the Bus", "Being stupid", "Running", "Internship", "Paying taxes", & finally "Happiness".One has to go through soo much just to get what they want.I 've learnt so much by just watching this. Pursuit of Happyness."Maybe happiness is something that we can only pursue.And maybe we can acutally never have it no matter what." Thank God this ass-A-hole is wrong haha.He found happyness after all that he went through.He deserved it.& his son was so sweet.& he is a good papa. "Don't ever let somebody tell you you can't do something.You got a dream,you gotta protect it.People can't do something themselves,they wanna tell you,you can't do it.If you want something,go get it.Period." I can dream,and dream big. |