coz these
little wonders
still remain
yippediibub sheeshkebab

cbox recommended. Width: 350px.
she says hi

Farizah or Fa or Izah or whichever you prefer
17,I have funny and awesome quirks
I love to think of myself as a superhero
coz superheroes get the chance to save the day
I blog coz I want to have something that reminds me of everything that I did,yesterday today tomorrow
I have a diary for that,but I can't put shitloads of pictures in it
It'll grow fatttttttttt
But it's still my best friend
This blog's just for my own use
Btw
I hate spiders
And I’ll let you in on a secret;
I love myself


bolditalicunderlinestrikeout
Kawan-kawans

Arina Aiza Ayeshah Bai Dru Filzah Hanis&Ziyah Kakak MyeSarah Riqa Shikin Shiqa Syafiqah Shurz Tumbly
Saturday, January 23, 2010 @ 2:34 PM
SPIDER ON MY ARM
That's her.

Soooo...I went cycling,with dearest Yaya :D
It was hot,but it's fun anyway.Especially with Kinder Bueno!Chocolate :D
& on the cycling went.Until something crawled on my arm.THERE WAS AFREAKING SPIDER ON MY ARM.IT WAS FREAKING CRAWLING.So naturally,I freaked.Yaya looked alarmed at first,but when I said (Did I say or scream?I forgot) "SPIDER!",she smiled.Her expression was funny,and I wanted to laugh.But there was a friggin' spider on my arm,so I shall laugh later.So she helped me swipe it off.Then she LAUGHED.Well,I guess it was comical hahah.Her expression during the whole episode was FUNNY.REALLY!So I laughed after that.Ok,there was quite a number of laughters in here.I like.Yaya wanted to videotape the whole episode.If only she did,then I'll get to see how maniacal my facial expression was.
Hmm..at that point of time,I must look like a lunatic,or demented,or deranged.People must have thought that I'm just a girl who has gone bonkers and they had to get away from me asap.

Oh,&she asked me "You didn't want to touch the spider,is it?" I nodded.Then she said,"If only I knew.I shuld've let it be." HAHAH.

Okiedokie,I'm wanted.Going to go makan!Or eat.
YUM. :D

Labels:

Up,up and away
monthly

December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 March 2011 April 2011 May 2011 July 2011 August 2011 September 2011 October 2011 November 2011 December 2011 January 2012 February 2012 March 2012
daily

Whatever it is,you're not aloneCoz I've got your back HAHAH.I love fmylife.com.You think you got it bad?... I'm missing this place.Pretty right?No,not pretty.... Pursuit of Happyness Semakau Trip 4e4.Prom. Mr Goh. Hanis.SellaWella.Sy... I love the baking session.It was so funny!I get to... She just did what her Ibu and Nenek wanted her to ... Heyho.Monday was 2 days ago.Alhamdulillah.I made a... HAHAHA my Kakak so cartoon.She's been lying in bed... My sister just called me ugly beast with nose hair...
LAYOUT BANNER COLORS MINIICONS