cbox recommended. Width: 350px.
|
coz these
little wonders
still remain
|
yippediibub |
she says hi
Farizah or Fa or Izah or whichever you prefer
17,I have funny and awesome quirks I love to think of myself as a superhero coz superheroes get the chance to save the day I blog coz I want to have something that reminds me of everything that I did,yesterday today tomorrow I have a diary for that,but I can't put shitloads of pictures in it It'll grow fatttttttttt But it's still my best friend This blog's just for my own use Btw I hate spiders And I’ll let you in on a secret; I love myself |
Kawan-kawansArina Aiza Ayeshah Bai Dru Filzah Hanis&Ziyah Kakak MyeSarah Riqa Shikin Shiqa Syafiqah Shurz Tumbly |
|
Thursday, January 7, 2010 @ 12:35 PMOkay,Ibu decided that I shall be the maid for today. But I don't mind,she wants some company anyway.So she got A LOT of fish,vege,meat and crab,and there was only 2 people to carry them.Yeow.And some meanie at the pasar told me that crabs are sea spiders,and they've got 8 legs too.Urgh.How am I supposed to eat them later??:( Sooo,woke up at abt 0545,showered,prayed and got ready to send my lil' sister to school.I'm being sooo nice here to send her to school,buuuuut she was like 'Alamak,why you??' but no matter,she's still cute.Met my old hml teacher,and gosh she still remembers my name.Awesome.And she' still the sweet teacher that I know :D And I'm wondering if I was as small as those kids just now. After,I just went cycling near the canal there or longkang or whatever lah,and my oh my,I love the morning breeze.Reminds me of PRP...It's been a super looooong time since I've been there.Then went up the overhead bridge and man,the view was breathtaking,seriously.And what made me happier was that there were a few dark clouds in sight so that can only mean one thing-RAIN! :D So I stayed there and waited for the rain,stupidly.Buuuuut Ibu's waiting at home so I went off.Nvm,there's still next time to cycle in the rain hahah. Ibu says I think very differently.Out of the ordinary.She was trying to refrain herself from saying the word 'strange' HAHA.Some people actually say I'm weird,buuuut people like shah and sella and hanis love me anyway hahah.One thing I believe in is that,if you love the way you live,and are happy with it,then just continue doing it.No point stopping yourself from doing something that you love and makes you happy right?If people have something against it then,that's their problem.I have nothing against people doing whatever they love doing,even though I give a few comments at times.But when it's something not good or bad for me or whoever then I would want to do something.I mean,who doesn't? HRC!! (high rope thingy) OMG it's veeeery fun!I like :D Sella snapped the photos Our AWESOME challenge Oooooh this is fun,&they called me monkey (I think)
Labels: awwshucks Up,up and away |