coz these
little wonders
still remain
yippediibub sheeshkebab

cbox recommended. Width: 350px.
she says hi

Farizah or Fa or Izah or whichever you prefer
17,I have funny and awesome quirks
I love to think of myself as a superhero
coz superheroes get the chance to save the day
I blog coz I want to have something that reminds me of everything that I did,yesterday today tomorrow
I have a diary for that,but I can't put shitloads of pictures in it
It'll grow fatttttttttt
But it's still my best friend
This blog's just for my own use
Btw
I hate spiders
And I’ll let you in on a secret;
I love myself


bolditalicunderlinestrikeout
Kawan-kawans

Arina Aiza Ayeshah Bai Dru Filzah Hanis&Ziyah Kakak MyeSarah Riqa Shikin Shiqa Syafiqah Shurz Tumbly
Friday, January 1, 2010 @ 12:15 PM
AWESOME
Awesome.
That's my first thought when I saw today's paper.
To think that's it has been only the 1st of January,and there it is.Something to start a new year with - an inspirational story.A 15-year-old suffering from stage three nose cancer,who performed a solo piece on his flute at the Victoria Concert Hall.And there's only a simple thing on his new year's list: Live.Great,very amazing.He is unfortunate in a way,but I guess he's one of the many people who are lucky enough to be able to see the true meaning of life.I mean,how many of us are just planning to live our lives by just going with the flow?My guess- A lot.Man,to actually have that will to live means everything to him.It's unfair that such a person actually has to suffer at such a young age,but life is never fair.And everyone will experience something that will turn their life around,be it sooner or later.Egan Mercubuwono has experienced it.I'm just waiting for mine.

On a lighter note,I want to share something with you people.You know the Spiderman song?My little sister loved to sing part of it when she was younger.I'm going to tell you guys how it sounded like when she sang it back then.If you guys want to try,make sure you pronounce the 'h' in the words,then it'll sound ALMOST the same.
Air-kerman, air-kerman ( Spiderman, Spiderman )
Quite close,haha
Wah-kih-keff ( does whatever a spider can )
I have no idea what she was trying to say here.
Pin web,any kaih ( Spins a web, any size )
LOL so cute :D
Catketh nieh lah lah lai ( catches theives just like flys )
I LOVE the 'lah lah lai' part
Look out! ( Look out!)
The ONLY part she got right hahah
Here comes the air-kerman ( Here comes a spiderman )
Another close one :D

Here she is,with Nina.I couldn't find a picture of her from wayy back then.
Anw,it's a new year for everyone.I'm sure loads of people have their resolutions already in their head.As for me,yeah I do have it.But i shall be selfish and not share hahah (nobody asked anyway :D) But even though yesterday was last year,and last year has now become part of history,the memory still lingers,right?

In my heart.

Labels:

Up,up and away
monthly

December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 March 2011 April 2011 May 2011 July 2011 August 2011 September 2011 October 2011 November 2011 December 2011 January 2012 February 2012 March 2012
daily

Good ol' times YAAYYYY! Lil' Kitty First
LAYOUT BANNER COLORS MINIICONS