cbox recommended. Width: 350px.
|
coz these
little wonders
still remain
|
yippediibub |
she says hi
Farizah or Fa or Izah or whichever you prefer
17,I have funny and awesome quirks I love to think of myself as a superhero coz superheroes get the chance to save the day I blog coz I want to have something that reminds me of everything that I did,yesterday today tomorrow I have a diary for that,but I can't put shitloads of pictures in it It'll grow fatttttttttt But it's still my best friend This blog's just for my own use Btw I hate spiders And I’ll let you in on a secret; I love myself |
Kawan-kawansArina Aiza Ayeshah Bai Dru Filzah Hanis&Ziyah Kakak MyeSarah Riqa Shikin Shiqa Syafiqah Shurz Tumbly |
|
Friday, December 17, 2010 @ 11:25 PMI want my shoulder to be the first cried on by my child when his/her heart gets hurt.I want my child to be very excited to add me on facebook as a friend.I want my child to bring me shopping,even if I still don't like shopping later on.I want my child to know that all I want are kisses on my forehead and cheeks when its my birthday.I want my child to hold my hand when we take a walk in the park.I want my child to know that I trust them to make good decisions for themselves. I want my child to kiss me on the cheek when he/she walks into me,even with his/her friends around.I want my child to have trust in me so deep,that he/she will not ask why I am gone when he/she wakes up in the morning.I want my child to be brave and face up to his/her mistakes when I demand for an explanation.I want my child to know that I trust in him/her.I want my child to be strong and independent should I not be able to give him strength anymore. I want my child to be happy and live a full life. Just like how I hope I will. Amin. Up,up and away |