coz these
little wonders
still remain
yippediibub sheeshkebab

cbox recommended. Width: 350px.
she says hi

Farizah or Fa or Izah or whichever you prefer
17,I have funny and awesome quirks
I love to think of myself as a superhero
coz superheroes get the chance to save the day
I blog coz I want to have something that reminds me of everything that I did,yesterday today tomorrow
I have a diary for that,but I can't put shitloads of pictures in it
It'll grow fatttttttttt
But it's still my best friend
This blog's just for my own use
Btw
I hate spiders
And I’ll let you in on a secret;
I love myself


bolditalicunderlinestrikeout
Kawan-kawans

Arina Aiza Ayeshah Bai Dru Filzah Hanis&Ziyah Kakak MyeSarah Riqa Shikin Shiqa Syafiqah Shurz Tumbly
Tuesday, November 2, 2010 @ 7:39 PM


Nobody has the right to tell you you're weird,strange etc.I think it will affect you in one way or another,despite the brave front being put up to lure people into thinking that you're not.Personally,I feel that it is quite an effective way to shut them up.I smile,take it in and dispose of it the next second.I prefer to just ignore them completely actually.Coz I find retaliating awfully tiring.And a waste of time.You are entitled to your own opinion,and so am I.Only I am entitled to one more thing: the decision to just walk away.

Of course,I don't mind my dearests saying that to me.From them,it's like a term of endearment.I won't get affected by them saying it one bit.

But anyhoo,bottomline is that every human has the right to walk away.

The murder that took place at Downtown.I think that it was despicable.In front of large crowds of people.And such a thing happened.Many would have realised by now that it seemed like as if nobody intervened.Though I firmly believe that there is at least one who would have done.Disappointed I am.But I can't blame them.They had weapons,and there were children around.If my family were there,my instinct would have told me to first and foremost get my youngest sister out of harm's way,by miles if possible.And those people there brought with them their young children.I totally understand that.

But the thing is,you can see youngsters frolicking around nowadays.Some are terribly rowdy,disruptive.So naturally,others have this negative perception of them.It's the norm today,for people to treat youngsters like hooligans,giving them glares and dirty looks.

Some of these hooligans can't help it you know.I know,they have brains and conscience to think rationally.They do,but something just cloud their judgement.It can be a anything.I am not saying that murder is ok.It is an absolutely evil thing to do.

Lots to take into account right?

Now,this is where empathy comes in.
And it matters if you have it or not.

Labels:

Up,up and away
monthly

December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 March 2011 April 2011 May 2011 July 2011 August 2011 September 2011 October 2011 November 2011 December 2011 January 2012 February 2012 March 2012
daily

Never once did you botherI was left to fend for my... Shit happens.No point denying that.Coz it's part a... LOVE I'm done with it.Almost over and done with :D I'm done with it.Almost over and done with :D I need time. All I need is a listening ear.That's it.Oh wells,t... Black BeautyStory of life that never beabout the t...
LAYOUT BANNER COLORS MINIICONS