coz these
little wonders
still remain
yippediibub sheeshkebab

cbox recommended. Width: 350px.
she says hi

Farizah or Fa or Izah or whichever you prefer
17,I have funny and awesome quirks
I love to think of myself as a superhero
coz superheroes get the chance to save the day
I blog coz I want to have something that reminds me of everything that I did,yesterday today tomorrow
I have a diary for that,but I can't put shitloads of pictures in it
It'll grow fatttttttttt
But it's still my best friend
This blog's just for my own use
Btw
I hate spiders
And I’ll let you in on a secret;
I love myself


bolditalicunderlinestrikeout
Kawan-kawans

Arina Aiza Ayeshah Bai Dru Filzah Hanis&Ziyah Kakak MyeSarah Riqa Shikin Shiqa Syafiqah Shurz Tumbly
Thursday, October 28, 2010 @ 11:16 PM
LOVE
It's times like these that I will think really,really deeply about what's happening in my world,others'.I especially think about the people who were with me all the way,no tiny shreds of regrets in them.My family,my friends.I don't see the need to show my appreciation coz I believe it comes on its own,but by valuing their presence in my life and treasuring every second,I guess they already know.

Friends were with me almost the whole day,accompanying me anywhere anytime.I really love them,not only for that,but everything else as well.And there are a few whom I think deserve special mention in this blog which I doubt if anyone even reads it.it's for me to read and reminisce in,who knows,10 years' time?If this blog is still alive,that is.

To you.
I thank Allah from the bottom of my heart,for giving you to me as one of the bestest friends ever.I genuinely am grateful,and forever will be for this gift.I first got to know you through another,and we got so much closer after that.How it happened,I have no idea,but I'm glad things turned out they way they did.If not,I may even pass by you in the streets and never give a second glance.Gosh,how weird that'd be.I love hanging out with you,randoming,chatting,talking,basically do everything with you.We have been through a lot,and alhamdulillah,we managed to stick together thus far,whatever our differences were.I tell you,words can never describe how I am feeling right now.Everything just passes by so fast.Too fast.It's like a video being fastforwarded (hahahah) in my head.But I am glad that I took stops and pauses here and there,for if not,I may have not found you,my friend.I love you.

To you.
The first friend I ever made in my favourite school.I couldn't believe that this girl turned out to be exactly the opposite of my expectations.HAHA.Your malasness has now rubbed off on me,and I can blame you for that.it's highly contagious,and I have proof.You introduced me to something I never knew I was able to love,but thanks to you,I found a love interest (hahahah) and fuhh-reakin' awesome friends that stuck by me through thick and thin.Now I see your face everyday,but I will never get tired of it.Coz you are my source of comfort and security when things just don't turn out right.Thanks for worrying for me,for waiting for me,for being patient with me,for being a great friend.When things take a turn for the worst,you are always there,ready to lend a listening ear,a hug.SubhanAllah.I swear I don't know what I'd do without you,and I hope you and I will be friends forever.I love you.

To you.
I really don't know how we came to be soo close.I am happy anyway.God just has a Way of giving you the best,doesn't He?What would I do without you?All those phone calls,the emails,chats,you just know how to make me feel better,whatever the situation.Remember all the mornings at Macs?And when we were late on my birthday coz I just had to have my birthday breakfast at Macs?Haha good ol' times.Hmm..i still remember the underwear you gave me for my birthday,and I have yet to wear it yet hahah.If only our school were nearby,or even better,if we had a common school.I miss your huggs,and how you would complain that I was too skinny,it was like as if you were hugging nothing.I gained weight by the way.47 kg now ! :D I love you,both with and without braces,long and short hair.I am and will be there for you just like how you are for me.

To you.
You are the funniest person I have ever met,who is able to make me laugh even in my most horrible of moods.You are a treasure,you know that?I remember when you first talked to me,I thought "Hmm..this girl is interesting.I need time to get used to her." Hahah bottomline,you are totally one of a kind,in a good way of course :D I mean how can I not love you?:) I still keep all,like seriously ALL,the prezzies that you gave me,you know.And I never planned on discarding them,not once.I need them all,for memories' sake.I know I can never relive the times back then with you,but then they help me remember and I will smile to myself like an idiot.A happy idiot :D I wished I could still receive a hug from you everyday.You reassure me when I am down or doubtful.Lucky me,coz I remember we were together a couple of times for groups/camps stuffs right?:D Go Bowties!!I love you,just like how you love me :D (I hope you do ;D)

There.All said.Well,not all.But at least some were said and done.
Whatever it is,I will be there for you guys wherever and whenever.I may not be there physically,but know that I am always with you guys at heart.
And you guys will always be in my heart.
Up,up and away
monthly

December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 March 2011 April 2011 May 2011 July 2011 August 2011 September 2011 October 2011 November 2011 December 2011 January 2012 February 2012 March 2012
daily

I'm done with it.Almost over and done with :D I'm done with it.Almost over and done with :D I need time. All I need is a listening ear.That's it.Oh wells,t... Black BeautyStory of life that never beabout the t... People come and go.That's why it's best to have me... Rockin' Just Words The papers are over and done with.Honestly,I don't... I must say,I am a disappointment.Like I haven't be...
LAYOUT BANNER COLORS MINIICONS