coz these
little wonders
still remain
yippediibub sheeshkebab

cbox recommended. Width: 350px.
she says hi

Farizah or Fa or Izah or whichever you prefer
17,I have funny and awesome quirks
I love to think of myself as a superhero
coz superheroes get the chance to save the day
I blog coz I want to have something that reminds me of everything that I did,yesterday today tomorrow
I have a diary for that,but I can't put shitloads of pictures in it
It'll grow fatttttttttt
But it's still my best friend
This blog's just for my own use
Btw
I hate spiders
And I’ll let you in on a secret;
I love myself


bolditalicunderlinestrikeout
Kawan-kawans

Arina Aiza Ayeshah Bai Dru Filzah Hanis&Ziyah Kakak MyeSarah Riqa Shikin Shiqa Syafiqah Shurz Tumbly
Monday, June 28, 2010 @ 5:38 PM
Sticks like magnet
Ibu abah kakak me khali adila nenek ibuabg cik hamid yaya jah abg ahmad cik am mami ina qaqa iqin haziq papa mama abg fuad firdaus khaliq cik ma cik jas achap hasyir cik we cik fauziah irah hazim aisyah.
That's a whole lot of ppl here,just like during raya.Fun,cool,awesome.
BBQ went well.Not well,great.Caught up.Had fun,and went back to a few years younger,playing catching at the playground.Tiring,yes.But as long as they had fun.I'm cool.

Yesterday (and today?) was a double joy for me.Hmm...battle of the giants.Or maybe a giant and one ex-giant?Well,looking at it,yeah.Seems like it.And so Germany won.And tried to sleep after,but couldn't.So,slept a little later than 1?Haha no,2 actually.Abah woke me up at 2++ to watch the other match.That was one heck of a game to watch.I immensely enjoyed it.Messi played like...whoa.Feet like lightning,I tell you.Lightning.I like the way the ball sticks to his feet like magnet.If only other matches are like that.Well,they're bound to be like that.Soon.And I want to see more tears,just like how the Italians shed some.And I realised they were so violent.Quite.Anw,the unexpected turn(s) of events makes it all the more exciting.Who'd expect England to not advance further.Actually,I did.And so'd everyone else who watched their every match.Disappointing.But I wonder why England's goal did not stand,coz it was really a goal.It wouldn't make any difference anyway.Oh wells,the wonders of World Cup.I wonder why it's called a cup,when the trophy's not a cup.
It's going to get real spicy soon.

I want to exchange jerseys with Lionel Messi.
And Kaka.
Speaking of Kaka,he's on tonight.
Or rather tmr morning.
Up,up and away
monthly

December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 March 2011 April 2011 May 2011 July 2011 August 2011 September 2011 October 2011 November 2011 December 2011 January 2012 February 2012 March 2012
daily

People are lonely because they build walls instead... You only live once - but if you work it right, onc... MasyaAllah Kaka,you are truly one of the best of the bests.Sh... Silly,silly girl.What did you do?Oh wait,it's not ... Been busy this week.Skipped training today,coz I f... The Mall (Standing) Muhaimin,Ilman,Farhan,Muhammad,Ustaz Ah... Yo caliphs!Yo yo!!Yo caliphs!Yo yo!!Yo caliphs!Yo ... It's My LIFE.After this camp,I had some self-refle...
LAYOUT BANNER COLORS MINIICONS