cbox recommended. Width: 350px.
|
coz these
little wonders
still remain
|
yippediibub |
she says hi
Farizah or Fa or Izah or whichever you prefer
17,I have funny and awesome quirks I love to think of myself as a superhero coz superheroes get the chance to save the day I blog coz I want to have something that reminds me of everything that I did,yesterday today tomorrow I have a diary for that,but I can't put shitloads of pictures in it It'll grow fatttttttttt But it's still my best friend This blog's just for my own use Btw I hate spiders And I’ll let you in on a secret; I love myself |
Kawan-kawansArina Aiza Ayeshah Bai Dru Filzah Hanis&Ziyah Kakak MyeSarah Riqa Shikin Shiqa Syafiqah Shurz Tumbly |
|
Thursday, June 24, 2010 @ 12:31 PM![]() You only live once - but if you work it right, once is enough. Hmm..ibu's planning a barbeque here at home with her anak buahs and my makciks and pakciks.Basically,everyone's coming here.I hope :) It'll be a mini one,not really big.But it's cool.Nenek's coming,hahaha excited eh?:) But problem is,I'll need to help out with the stuffs.And midyears is just a few days away?Yes?Sooo....how will I divide my time?Or should I just resort to my usual sleep-at-10-wake-up-at-2 routine till the end of exams?Waah,like that cannot tahan deyy.But what other choices do I have?Actually there's a lot more,but this is the one I'm looking at.No matter what,I feel kind of confident.That I can cover what I have to.And at LEAST get a B for everything.I won't allow any failures this time hahah.Even better.get As.Syok ah that one.Haa whatever it is,insyaAllah I can do it. :D I looove listening to Maher Zain.Voice is amazing. And I think,that England is a great disappointment. France too. Messi,is of course,Messi as always. Kaka Up,up and away |