cbox recommended. Width: 350px.
|
coz these
little wonders
still remain
|
yippediibub |
she says hi
Farizah or Fa or Izah or whichever you prefer
17,I have funny and awesome quirks I love to think of myself as a superhero coz superheroes get the chance to save the day I blog coz I want to have something that reminds me of everything that I did,yesterday today tomorrow I have a diary for that,but I can't put shitloads of pictures in it It'll grow fatttttttttt But it's still my best friend This blog's just for my own use Btw I hate spiders And I’ll let you in on a secret; I love myself |
Kawan-kawansArina Aiza Ayeshah Bai Dru Filzah Hanis&Ziyah Kakak MyeSarah Riqa Shikin Shiqa Syafiqah Shurz Tumbly |
|
Thursday, June 10, 2010 @ 11:39 AMYo yo!! Yo caliphs! Yo yo!! Yo caliphs! Yo yo!! Yo caliphs! Yo yo! Yo caliphs! Yo WHAZZUP!!! ![]() The girl campers! ![]() My favourite boys! ![]() ![]() Uztaz Ahmad & Ustazah Raihanah! ![]() ![]() Told them not to laugh! ![]() Makan time! ![]() Kacau orang aje eh hahah ![]() ![]() Morning exercises! ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() SAFRA Yishun! ![]() ![]() Team AWESOME! ![]() ![]() Kaleidoscope! ![]() ![]() Freedom! ![]() ![]() FTC! They told me it stands for Feed The Camel.HAHAHAHAH but it's actually For The Champions!:D ![]() Zaki is AWESOME! ![]() And so are they!!:D Alif (matrep haha no lah,he's adorable),Zubair (later named him ZubZub coz its cute),and Sufian (the secret weapon!) ![]() Finaz fierce ah :D ![]() Zaki,showing everyone his AWESOME jump! ![]() What was I doing?? ![]() Nad and Riz :DD Whazzup! ![]() Amirul,Mr Cool ![]() Akram!The ADORABLE boy!!:D I wanna pinch his cheeks! Alhamdulillah,camp's an awesome success. Oh well,it's over but the memory still lingers.I wanted to put the big group photo of everyone here,but it's not ready yet.Hope its ready soon.Then I can develop it,and keep it in my memory cupboard. Everything happens for a reason,and sooner or later, people will find the answers that they seek. Be it good or bad. But before that,they must explore the world around them,for only then will doors for opportunities open. And most importantly, surround yourself with the people you love. Family,friends. You can't live alone. Try,and try again. Ask yourself, what do you want. InsyaAllah,with His blessings and guide, you will find what you seek. Up,up and away |