coz these
little wonders
still remain
yippediibub sheeshkebab

cbox recommended. Width: 350px.
she says hi

Farizah or Fa or Izah or whichever you prefer
17,I have funny and awesome quirks
I love to think of myself as a superhero
coz superheroes get the chance to save the day
I blog coz I want to have something that reminds me of everything that I did,yesterday today tomorrow
I have a diary for that,but I can't put shitloads of pictures in it
It'll grow fatttttttttt
But it's still my best friend
This blog's just for my own use
Btw
I hate spiders
And I’ll let you in on a secret;
I love myself


bolditalicunderlinestrikeout
Kawan-kawans

Arina Aiza Ayeshah Bai Dru Filzah Hanis&Ziyah Kakak MyeSarah Riqa Shikin Shiqa Syafiqah Shurz Tumbly
Thursday, April 1, 2010 @ 3:48 PM
Cycle in the Rain
And so,it's half day today.Coz of...I have no idea actually.So school ends at 1.Last lesson's geog.Man..suffocation!The only stuffs I had for school today were just CME Math lecture and Geog tutorial.Slack.But coz of the 2 cups of coffee I had in the morning,I was quite high.And well,when I'm high...oh well,shall not elaborate.Anw,I have been wearing mismatched socks for school.But I decided to wear matching socks in school just now.I felt a little lazy to tie my hair up properly too.SO here it goes.

"Are you ok?Is something wrong?"
"Huh??Nothing.Why you ask?"
"No,it's very weird."
"What's weird?"
"You're wearing matching socks today."
"And so?Can't I?"
"Can lah,but it's weird for you.And you didn't tie your hair up nicely."
"Eh what's wrong with you?My hair and socks whattttt!"
"No lah,just asking out of concern." *yeah right*

Oh well,that's the dude who got isolated by Ms L for talking too much.And Jeffrey/Yong Jie/Garreth said it's normal for normal people to wear matching socks but not for me.Thanks ah,thanks.
Even though it's half day,and people are going out,I felt so lazy to actually jalan-jalan.At the malls,not really my thing.SO I went home with this intention; To sleep.
Ibu and Abah weren't at home.Then I noticed that rain clouds are coming.And the bicycle caught my eye.If I were to wait for my parents to come home,of course they won't let me go off.And soooo (before the plan is foiled) off I went to PRP:DDD no umbrella no raincoats no caps,just my own world.
No one was around,not a single soul.I like.I like the rain even more.It's cold though.The rain got heavier so I sought for shelter and stayed and stared around.At the sea,the sky,the rain.WOW.Beautiful.Felt some vibrations.
Answered the call.

"Adik,where are you?"
"Hmm...cycling." *heart pumping**not even answering the q*
"Oh..in the rain?"
"Yeppyepp,but I'm under shelter now."
"Where exactly are you?"
"Pasir Ris." *oh no oh no I'm dead I'm dead*
"So far?You know it's going to rain right?Yet you still go off."
"Alaa...off day lahh want to chill." *gabra*
"Why didn't you call to inform us first?"
"Coz if I asked you wouldn't allow."
"Hmmm...okok,take care of yourself k.If anything,give a call." *phew*
"K,see you later.Love you."
"Love you too.Wait,your father wants to speak to you." *WTH WTH WTH*
.......
"Hello?Adik,where are you?"
"Pasir Ris."
"It's raining right,why are you there?" *angry tone*
"For fun only,for a while." *pleading voice*
*silence* "Ok,if anything call.Be home asap."
"Alrighty,after the rain subsides a little I'll go." *phew*
*Ibu in the background* "We'll talk to you at home" *OH NO*

Haha comical man,now that I think of it.But they weren't really angry.Just a little angry coz I didn't inform them.Sorry,lovely parents.But if I were to tell you,I won't even step out of the house hahah.I'm safe anyways,and that's all that matters right?Ok,problem solved :DDDD

Tomorrow,climbers going off to Yishun's Safra.Oh no.Never say earlier,if not I would've set the day aside.
Oh well,FAHKQ outing awaits.
Up,up and away
monthly

December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 March 2011 April 2011 May 2011 July 2011 August 2011 September 2011 October 2011 November 2011 December 2011 January 2012 February 2012 March 2012
daily

Courage is the power to let go of the familiar.If ... Be ashamed The Song And soo,the weekend have passed by so fast.Very fa... The things that we love tell us what we are.St. Th... & I ask myself. Why do I keep this blog?Easy.It's ... March-ers Kakak's coming tomorrow to see you!:D 30 tiles.One route. or there'll be ants and rats and everything else t...
LAYOUT BANNER COLORS MINIICONS