coz these
little wonders
still remain
yippediibub sheeshkebab

cbox recommended. Width: 350px.
she says hi

Farizah or Fa or Izah or whichever you prefer
17,I have funny and awesome quirks
I love to think of myself as a superhero
coz superheroes get the chance to save the day
I blog coz I want to have something that reminds me of everything that I did,yesterday today tomorrow
I have a diary for that,but I can't put shitloads of pictures in it
It'll grow fatttttttttt
But it's still my best friend
This blog's just for my own use
Btw
I hate spiders
And I’ll let you in on a secret;
I love myself


bolditalicunderlinestrikeout
Kawan-kawans

Arina Aiza Ayeshah Bai Dru Filzah Hanis&Ziyah Kakak MyeSarah Riqa Shikin Shiqa Syafiqah Shurz Tumbly
Thursday, March 25, 2010 @ 5:44 PM
& I ask myself. Why do I keep this blog?
Easy.It's like story book about myself that I can read,complete with pictures and all.I can't put lots of pictures in my diary.It'll go fat.But I prefer diary to this.I can't say everything here.

Chem CA was ok.Not that bad.Most of my answers match Glen's.Actually,all except 2.Nvm.Can still get an A.HAHA CHEY.Mdm S doesn't mind people getting A,so I'm cool.

There's this Edurace thingy that the class actually volunteered for,without consulting me!(Like I was big sheesh) And so,Marie and me (stupidly) became leaders for the games part,which is the major-est thing in the whole race.DAMN.And soo,we squeezes our brains just to get a game fit for upper primary school kids.I forgot what it was like being a kid.Anw,was supposed to give the proposal to Cheryl by yesterday at 8.And so I did.But I forgot to add layout and list of things needed.So,used the CME period to improve on the game.IT WAS AWESOME.My memory game went through a little bit of plastic surgery.YEAH MAN.I love the game.:D But now,I'll have to do the proposal again.Ok,not now.Maybe later.

School's been fun.More fun than before,and I like that.My caffeine (Glen) now needs my help.Marie's my other one.I was his caffeine for the whole day in return.But waking him up was so funny,I had silent fits of laughter (and got deadly glares from a few women).Really,it's seriously funny.I just tapped his foot,and he jerked awake.Don't think of just a jerk.Think of a violent one.And he does that everytime.Anyhoo,he's still my caffeine.Coz he'll give lame jokes (like me),say the silliest and dumbest things.He and Bala had nothing to better to do,so they used people's names as substitutes for expletives coz I said that I don't like it when they curse out loud.So,let's see...
"What the Ang-Hong!" is WTH only now it's WTAH.It's not really that bad but it's one of the nicer ones.
"Mother Bala-ker!" is...well,I guess anyone can guess that.
And loads more.Glen being Glen,can create trouble enough for the whole class to get into trouble.So imagine how sad and disappointed the teachers are when he uses his smart-ness for things like this.Sigh.HAHA.
But sadly,Marie was quiet throughout.I am worried.
My PW group consists of Glen Marie Bala Jahnavi me.And we make up what the class now calls 'the best group'.Why in the world are we grouped together????I mean,the teachers should know better than to put Glen and Bala together or me and Marie together or Marie and Glen together or Glen and me together or even ALL of us together!I am veeeeery amused.Weird.But I love it nonetheless.

PS I managed to complete Jay's route aka endurance route!
Up,up and away
monthly

December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 March 2011 April 2011 May 2011 July 2011 August 2011 September 2011 October 2011 November 2011 December 2011 January 2012 February 2012 March 2012
daily

March-ers Kakak's coming tomorrow to see you!:D 30 tiles.One route. or there'll be ants and rats and everything else t... RAIN Whoopie Doo Bored The world owes you nothing.Coz it was here first. I'm going to see them again this Saturday.Someone'... Baby's here.Wow.This one word can describe yesterd...
LAYOUT BANNER COLORS MINIICONS