cbox recommended. Width: 350px.
|
coz these
little wonders
still remain
|
yippediibub |
she says hi
Farizah or Fa or Izah or whichever you prefer
17,I have funny and awesome quirks I love to think of myself as a superhero coz superheroes get the chance to save the day I blog coz I want to have something that reminds me of everything that I did,yesterday today tomorrow I have a diary for that,but I can't put shitloads of pictures in it It'll grow fatttttttttt But it's still my best friend This blog's just for my own use Btw I hate spiders And I’ll let you in on a secret; I love myself |
Kawan-kawansArina Aiza Ayeshah Bai Dru Filzah Hanis&Ziyah Kakak MyeSarah Riqa Shikin Shiqa Syafiqah Shurz Tumbly |
|
Sunday, March 21, 2010 @ 2:38 PMMarch-ers
![]() Hee.Had a very enjoyable time yesterday.There are so many March Babies,namely Irah Owl Achap Qaqasyg Me.And not to forget arwah atok too. Anw,Ibu bought ice-cream cakes yesterday.And nenek loves the ice cream cakes,only she pretended not to HAHA.And we celebrated all the birthdays.It was very special,just felt that way.Coz hazim&family came from Msia.And stuffs.But sadly,my baby went off to Msia alr :( with Owl,Juju,Tuffa and the rest. :( Oh well,I'll get to see you babies soon I hope.Ibu,Umi,Mama and Mummy will miss you :D After all the cake cutting and such,we watched Santau,this story about someone who's jealous of his very....nvm.I won't spoil the story.But basically,the moral of the story is evil never wins.The ghosts and scenes are quite scary,but seriously I think it'll make you braver.Or not. Lol.Spending time with the people I love makes me treasure them more.When the time comes,you won't feel any twinge of regret. Up,up and away |