cbox recommended. Width: 350px.
|
coz these
little wonders
still remain
|
yippediibub |
she says hi
Farizah or Fa or Izah or whichever you prefer
17,I have funny and awesome quirks I love to think of myself as a superhero coz superheroes get the chance to save the day I blog coz I want to have something that reminds me of everything that I did,yesterday today tomorrow I have a diary for that,but I can't put shitloads of pictures in it It'll grow fatttttttttt But it's still my best friend This blog's just for my own use Btw I hate spiders And I’ll let you in on a secret; I love myself |
Kawan-kawansArina Aiza Ayeshah Bai Dru Filzah Hanis&Ziyah Kakak MyeSarah Riqa Shikin Shiqa Syafiqah Shurz Tumbly |
|
Friday, March 5, 2010 @ 11:12 PMI ROCK.CLIMB.
![]() I had training.It was fun,funner than the ones before.I didn't want to climb,coz my leg muscles were aching due to the stretches I was doing yesterday night.But Jeffrey broke my heart (he'll never read this so whatevs hahah).I was forced to climb.Man,the pain,I don't know why,it was worth it.And so,I climbed.But it came to a point where I didn't realise that the rope was not between my arms.So I fell painfully.Yeow.The left side of my ribs hurt.But nvm,I'm fine. We're going to get our climbing shoes tomorrow.At 0800.Sigh...byebye late morning.I'm quite excited.My own shoes at last.If only I can get my own helmet :/ Anw,we played with chalk just now,and wrote on our legs and stuffs.Ain wrote "I rock.Climb." Get it??I think that's cool!Those will be the words on our shirts. I ROCK will be at the front,and CLIMB will be at the back.HEHE.Get it? If you're a little slow,forget it :D And I just pranked my gay brother just now.Love the suspense man,though he does not.Bro,tahan your gay sis eyh.She's nuts.Sorry Qaqa :) & one last thing.I think the late nights and early mornings are getting to my body.I'm falling sick.Flu,sore throat and headaches.Just tahan lahhh. Coz you're one tough chick,Farizah. (Get it get it??I'm a rooster baby!Haha wth that's not funny) Goodnights peoples.
Up,up and away
|