cbox recommended. Width: 350px.
|
coz these
little wonders
still remain
|
yippediibub |
she says hi
Farizah or Fa or Izah or whichever you prefer
17,I have funny and awesome quirks I love to think of myself as a superhero coz superheroes get the chance to save the day I blog coz I want to have something that reminds me of everything that I did,yesterday today tomorrow I have a diary for that,but I can't put shitloads of pictures in it It'll grow fatttttttttt But it's still my best friend This blog's just for my own use Btw I hate spiders And I’ll let you in on a secret; I love myself |
Kawan-kawansArina Aiza Ayeshah Bai Dru Filzah Hanis&Ziyah Kakak MyeSarah Riqa Shikin Shiqa Syafiqah Shurz Tumbly |
|
Friday, February 5, 2010 @ 10:45 PMClimbing
Tell me,how can you not miss this? ![]() ![]() And soo,another week has gone.And I'm a little upset,coz our OG separated coz people are taking different combinations.But nvm,I can still see them sometime somewhere :D Anw,rock climbing tryouts just now,and it was so scary!Not coz of the height but coz LOTS of people were watching!But I managed to do alright,I guess.Hopefully,I'll get in.Should I have 2 CCAs?I'm thinking of MCS too. Anw,made a couple (ok,maybe not a couple) of new friends along the way,by simply sarting random convos,and TADAAAA a new friend made hehe.They're all nicenice people,and that's good,coz they're friendly and talk-able.Oh and we got our CGs,and just like my OG,I'm waaaayyyy too far from the rest.They're all in the something-teen CG while I'm in CG JENGJENGJENG- S01.Man,taknak kalah seh.Sheesh. During break,played BBall with my OG,and gosh I was so scared of the ball!Coz it's hard,and the people playing are TALL and BIG people,and I panicked when I received the ball.That's expected of me,I guess hahah.But I certainly helped a bit,here and there ok.Don't underestimate me y'all!!I'm stronger than you think!Hahahaha. PS I made it to rock climbing!!! :D Just found out!! So I'm with Charmaine and YuFan!!
Up,up and away
|