cbox recommended. Width: 350px.
|
coz these
little wonders
still remain
|
yippediibub |
she says hi
Farizah or Fa or Izah or whichever you prefer
17,I have funny and awesome quirks I love to think of myself as a superhero coz superheroes get the chance to save the day I blog coz I want to have something that reminds me of everything that I did,yesterday today tomorrow I have a diary for that,but I can't put shitloads of pictures in it It'll grow fatttttttttt But it's still my best friend This blog's just for my own use Btw I hate spiders And I’ll let you in on a secret; I love myself |
Kawan-kawansArina Aiza Ayeshah Bai Dru Filzah Hanis&Ziyah Kakak MyeSarah Riqa Shikin Shiqa Syafiqah Shurz Tumbly |
|
Sunday, January 31, 2010 @ 3:23 PMMad world hahah
Okiedokie! And sooo...orientation's kinda over,and lectures are going to start on Monday.Can you believe that?Mad,I tell you,mad.I've got lots of free periods though ;) They made an announcement about some tests for Math and Chem on Thursday,and I was like "WTH??No warning ah?"But luckily,I don't have to coz I qualified for those no problem :DD Oh and speaking of tests,I'm supposed to be sitting for some test to qualify for Geography??Awwshucks,now I have to study i-duno-what.But but but,I like orientation.Coz now the guys and the babes are a little more warmed up,but not as much as me though.Except for maybe one or two.Or maybe more.And there's also the mass dance.I like,and the cheer too!& guys can shriek like girls!I didn't know that hahaha.No offence tpj,but TKG's cheers are wayyyy awesome-er than yours,HAHAHA.Seriously,I think the school needs a lot more enthusiastic-er spirit,coz coming from a screamer school like TKG,I can say that this school is quite dead.I guess it takes time huh?Mann,how long will it take ah?Nvm,I'll be there to help,since I'm going to be spending 2 years in it anw HAHA mcm paham:D Sad thing is,after bonding with my OG,we may have to separate if we go to different classes :( Nvm,there are still breaks and lunches. As for subject combination,it's BCMG for me.And I'm going to join rock climbing.And like sella said,if I make it,I'll officially become a monkey. And so yesterday's T3 for me and a number of beautiful people.Initial plan was to study,and so we (not all lah eh) did do some studying.Not me though,I'm clueless when it comes to benzene (Is this the right spelling?) rings.And helped someone do her punishment hahah.It was fun,but tiring ttm.I'll need to catch up on some sleep.I'm going to be awake at 12am.Oh damn,school tomorrow! &TA just now was awesome,and did some acting.It was on 'amanah' or trust and responsibility,and it went alright.Fun I should say.I like :D And,with a serious look on his face,some person said this; "One of the best ways for a guy to get a girl to like him is to bake her some cookies."Haha,agree? Up,up and away |