cbox recommended. Width: 350px.
|
coz these
little wonders
still remain
|
yippediibub |
she says hi
Farizah or Fa or Izah or whichever you prefer
17,I have funny and awesome quirks I love to think of myself as a superhero coz superheroes get the chance to save the day I blog coz I want to have something that reminds me of everything that I did,yesterday today tomorrow I have a diary for that,but I can't put shitloads of pictures in it It'll grow fatttttttttt But it's still my best friend This blog's just for my own use Btw I hate spiders And I’ll let you in on a secret; I love myself |
Kawan-kawansArina Aiza Ayeshah Bai Dru Filzah Hanis&Ziyah Kakak MyeSarah Riqa Shikin Shiqa Syafiqah Shurz Tumbly |
|
Tuesday, February 2, 2010 @ 6:02 PMF A H K Q.Say it out loud!
I love my cousins ah. & we are a studious (?) lot. ![]() There's going to be a NAPFA diagnostic test!I'm not fit (yet)!And that's like a fake NAPFA,coz there's still the REAL NAPFA.Damn. Anw,lectures started yesterday,& cool to say I didn't even feel sleepy during the lectures *GASP*.But to be fair,I've only had 2.My OG had some Study Skillls talk,and also a talk by a speaker at some Look at Life thingy.I love the speaker haha.So far,we had only Geog and Math lectures,and can you imagine the breaks we have in between??People tried teaching me bridge and duno-what's-the-name,but sad to say I failed to catch them.Loser much.The breaks can be fun,but downright murderous at times.Coz then we'd be soooo bored,we ended up stoning or else just wandering around aimlessly.But it was ok,enjoyable I would say.And we're going to play volleyball tomorrow during the loooooong break from 0900 to 1330 (OMG) except for those who'll have to go for History,Physics and Econs,of course.I don't have ANYTHING!Like seriously I have NOTHING!So at 0800,I'll walk to school,reach there at about 0815.Report to hall at 0830,then NOTHING.All the way till 1330. Buuuuuut,some people are going to be bringing some games (^^) to keep ourselves occupied,then I'll have volleyball,then I'll have....(cricket sounds)....hmmm..that bad ah?Nvm lah,I'll find something to do.Like studying (NOOOOO).I'll have to do some Math..and Biology..and Chemistry.Wow,sounds like a hell lot of fun ehy?Haha. Whatever it is,I'll try to have fun!And the people rock!:D Of course,I do know some who rock more ;D Now,is Math time.Ok maybe later. Labels: break Up,up and away |