cbox recommended. Width: 350px.
|
coz these
little wonders
still remain
|
yippediibub |
she says hi
Farizah or Fa or Izah or whichever you prefer
17,I have funny and awesome quirks I love to think of myself as a superhero coz superheroes get the chance to save the day I blog coz I want to have something that reminds me of everything that I did,yesterday today tomorrow I have a diary for that,but I can't put shitloads of pictures in it It'll grow fatttttttttt But it's still my best friend This blog's just for my own use Btw I hate spiders And I’ll let you in on a secret; I love myself |
Kawan-kawansArina Aiza Ayeshah Bai Dru Filzah Hanis&Ziyah Kakak MyeSarah Riqa Shikin Shiqa Syafiqah Shurz Tumbly |
|
Sunday, March 6, 2011 @ 6:45 PMI gave myself a month to spend and eat as I like.Now,it's time to get discipline again.Damn,I actually had this discipline 2 years ago.Now they're like gone.Dang.Back then I could save like $300 a year?And more.Now per week I pathetically save $5.PATHETIC.All the money's going to food.I hate shopping,so nope I ain't a shopaholic. Aaaaaaaaaaaaah Imma foodaholic. Anw,I planned my spenditure for the next 4 months.And I can save about $250.More if I can have that elusive DISCIPLINE. Ok,for this coming week,I will fast on monday and tuesday.Save money AND pay back what I owe. On wednesday,I'll have my milo after PE and my yummy SANDWICH!Or maybe I'll have my rice.And for lunch I'll get roti john and milk!Then to climbing!Therefore,I'll be spending$5. On thursday,I'll bring a cup to school.Get a box of cereals and buy cold milk and enjoy my OMG SO NICE CEREAL WITH MILK IN SCHOOL.Haha I rarely eat this at home for breakfast.Sighh,good ol' times.YUMMY.For this day,it's only $2!!!*happy dance* On friday,milo with sandwich again and HOME FOR LUNCH BEFORE CCA. OH WAIT,I FORGOT.I AM PONNING.HAHAHAHAHA ok evil laughter much. OMG this is soooooooo not me I usually eat what I want whenever I want wherever I am. This is how much food means to me. SOBS. Fa,you high or what?
Up,up and away
|