cbox recommended. Width: 350px.
|
coz these
little wonders
still remain
|
yippediibub |
she says hi
Farizah or Fa or Izah or whichever you prefer
17,I have funny and awesome quirks I love to think of myself as a superhero coz superheroes get the chance to save the day I blog coz I want to have something that reminds me of everything that I did,yesterday today tomorrow I have a diary for that,but I can't put shitloads of pictures in it It'll grow fatttttttttt But it's still my best friend This blog's just for my own use Btw I hate spiders And I’ll let you in on a secret; I love myself |
Kawan-kawansArina Aiza Ayeshah Bai Dru Filzah Hanis&Ziyah Kakak MyeSarah Riqa Shikin Shiqa Syafiqah Shurz Tumbly |
|
Monday, February 21, 2011 @ 10:33 PMI got tuition today and tmr.Lack of sleep much,and yet here I am delaying the time when I punch the sack.Zzzzzzzzzzzz.But wait,I just felt like posting something suddenly. Cik Mazni Cik At and babyloves Aul Juju Tuffa Kila are all safely home now.Till next time,insyaAllah.Or maybe even betta,we go there! Anw,on to my rants.Not really rants ah,just thoughts.Haha shuddup fa shuddup.But since when can I really?I've been talking a lot lately.I should stop and zikir non-stop.Better use of ma time yo. I used to be a reaaaaaaaaaaaaaaally sensitive girl,used to.But now,I kinda let things slide.Most of the time anyway.People make mistakes,and sometimes things that shouldn't be said are let out.And I myself do that,so why not just let it go...right?Right now,I have only this really really bad hatred for this person in school.But heck,I act like he's invisible.So whatevs.Other than that,nahhh.Let it slide to,be the bigger person. But then (jeng jeng jeng),there's the pros and cons for everything. Pros: I feel more at peace with everything.It felt really...good.I like it. Cons: People kinda step all over you.And that's bad.Buuuuut I have learnt how to speak my mind now,so if I don't like it and I know I cannot let it slide,I will certainly tell the person. I tell you,back then I'm more of the person who...accepts everything,take in everything even if it means sacrificing myself and say "If they're happy,I'm good." And note: It's not "...I'm happy.",it's "...I'm GOOD." May seem insignificant,but there's a difference. I can say that LOTS of other people have done this MANY MANY times in their lifetime: I rmm we were going around (shopping,yes believe it,fa,you went there) the mall.And I saw this shoe that I really,really liked.I wanted it so much,and seeing as my current one is in a horrible state (its soles are coming off,and the left shoe is more than halfway there,sucka).Then my younger sister saw this pair of shoes that she liked,and I thought it was really nice,too.And gosh,it costs a ton (nah,just exaggerating).Thing is,if I did work and am using my own money,I wouldn't feel so bad if I were to get the (omg so nice) shoes.In this case,it is not mine to spend.So,I gave way and let my sister have her choice of shoes.Unfortunately,my dad saw me looking,so he asked me to get them in my size.But I lied (I had to) and said that I didn't like it and that the colours were a tad too messy anw.Well,he knows me way better than most and I could sense that he sensed that I was lying.But I insisted that I didn't like it,so he let it be.If he were to continue,my mum would insist that I get them.Parents,pamper their kids too much. Thing is,I never liked to be pampered.The only time I feel is right for myself to be pampered is when I've earned the means on my own.Not now.I am under my parents' care,and their responsibility is to bring me up a great person,and not to shower me with gifts and luxury.I never believe that,and I never want to be on the receiving end. I hate the fact that money controls the world right now.True,money makes the world go round.And you can't help it but you do have to have money to survive.Relative poverty makes you wallow in self-pity.How shallow.Ironically,I want to earn lots of money.But not for myself. I have great plans to carry out. Just hope that by the time I am able,I am not too late. Then again,it's never too late.
Up,up and away
|