cbox recommended. Width: 350px.
|
coz these
little wonders
still remain
|
yippediibub |
she says hi
Farizah or Fa or Izah or whichever you prefer
17,I have funny and awesome quirks I love to think of myself as a superhero coz superheroes get the chance to save the day I blog coz I want to have something that reminds me of everything that I did,yesterday today tomorrow I have a diary for that,but I can't put shitloads of pictures in it It'll grow fatttttttttt But it's still my best friend This blog's just for my own use Btw I hate spiders And I’ll let you in on a secret; I love myself |
Kawan-kawansArina Aiza Ayeshah Bai Dru Filzah Hanis&Ziyah Kakak MyeSarah Riqa Shikin Shiqa Syafiqah Shurz Tumbly |
|
Thursday, December 30, 2010 @ 3:45 PMDestiny
Ayeshah stated this on her blog post.I don't know if I'm allowed to do this (haha can k shah),but here goes."The world has much to offer you Fa, and I know that you are ready to take on everything thrown at you and rise above everyone else.God definitely has great plans for a great girl like you :)" I once had a dream that I flew.Like,seriously.In the dream,I was standing on a ledge of a tall building,looking down.I felt excited,not scared.Like I knew what I was doing,I jumped.I was close to the ground,but somehow I knew that I was not going to touch it.Suddenly,I soared upwards.Higher and higher I went.I felt like I knew what I was doing.I flew over tall buildings,into the clouds,looked at people,each too busily engaged within their own bubbles to realise I was watching them.I flew over a lot of other things,but the best part was the sea.It seemed like it was never going to end.But sadly,dreams don't last forever.And I woke up. The dream seemed short,but it felt like an eternity.Exhilarating(?),exciting. Whoo best feeling ever.I told Ibu,and she was worried.She,along with a few others,thought I was feeling suicidal.Goodness gracious,never in my life have I ever thought of ending it all just like that.It's Forbidden,and I'd never do that. But Abah,on the other hand,said this. Atok once said,that if ever we dreamt that we were flying, we are destined for great things. Up,up and away |