cbox recommended. Width: 350px.
|
coz these
little wonders
still remain
|
yippediibub |
she says hi
Farizah or Fa or Izah or whichever you prefer
17,I have funny and awesome quirks I love to think of myself as a superhero coz superheroes get the chance to save the day I blog coz I want to have something that reminds me of everything that I did,yesterday today tomorrow I have a diary for that,but I can't put shitloads of pictures in it It'll grow fatttttttttt But it's still my best friend This blog's just for my own use Btw I hate spiders And I’ll let you in on a secret; I love myself |
Kawan-kawansArina Aiza Ayeshah Bai Dru Filzah Hanis&Ziyah Kakak MyeSarah Riqa Shikin Shiqa Syafiqah Shurz Tumbly |
|
Monday, September 20, 2010 @ 4:18 PM![]() I learnt this lesson long time ago: to laugh,even in difficult times,when you know things aren't going to turn out well.It helps,somehow.I've tried,and I can strongly substantiate this.But well,it's quite subjective to me,but not to some others.So it depends I guess. I like talking to this girl I know,in tpj.She has interesting points of view of certain things,and I need different spectacles on various matters.Some thoughts can't just be expressed to people,especially when you know full well that no ease will be derived from them anyway.That's the reason why I choose the people I talk to.Of course,who doesn't.But everyone will notice that there are definitely a fine few who does not mind sharing their points of views,else complaining,to the whole wide world coz they chose the world as their audience.Not that it's wrong,it's just that I would prefer selected few who are in my circle of confidence.The reason being that they will not judge me based on what I tell them.They know me really well anyway,so they'd understand.Even if I made a fool of myself,I know they do not have the heart to laugh at me.They might,but I know they don't mean it. Certain matters you can't just evade,especially in matters of the heart.It can be about relationship (not just BGR),your own fears and maybe even issues on your level of self-esteem.At times,if such issues are not let out and extends to the point where your emotions are not kept in check,it may be drive you crazy.Insane.Whatever.Figuratively,of course.Or maybe even literally.That's the point of lethal danger.Even though it may seem like such a small matter to you,and you thought that you can manage it,you should know that the world's full of surprises.And what you get may kill you (again,figuratively).Almost every human being have experienced that.Or maybe,not yet. To anticipate is smart,yet foolish.To control is courageous,yet cowardly.Why would you want to figure out what's going to happen,and try to create conditions where the fear of the unknown is minimized?Well,it's easy.Coz the fear of the unknown is unseen.Therefore,by reducing the fear,it seems like you know what the unseen is,to be so desperate to avoid it.But why put on such level of belief in such fear when the real issue is why you possess such fear?The unknown is well,unknown.And you never know what is going to happen.Nobody does.Coz it lies in the Hands of the Almighty.Just pray,and hope that everything is going to be fine.And of course,if preparation is needed (such as in an exam),it is necessary coz outstanding wisdom does not befall on you overnight.Effort,pray,and leave the rest to Him. For me,to fear minimizes my capability to maximize an opportunity.True?No?Up to you.Perspectives of people vary.And I have mine.I admit,I hate surprises and changes.I am susceptible to change,and so are you.It's human nature.Unless you are a Martian,then that's a totally different story.All I can say is,reasonably anticipate and acquire wise courage.Contradicting?Yes?Not to me. Get the point of my outlook? If not,then hear this: Just go with the flow, and have a couple of laughs along the way. More if you can. It's high time I start listening to myself. Labels: Flying in a Dream, like me, live life Up,up and away |