cbox recommended. Width: 350px.
|
coz these
little wonders
still remain
|
yippediibub |
she says hi
Farizah or Fa or Izah or whichever you prefer
17,I have funny and awesome quirks I love to think of myself as a superhero coz superheroes get the chance to save the day I blog coz I want to have something that reminds me of everything that I did,yesterday today tomorrow I have a diary for that,but I can't put shitloads of pictures in it It'll grow fatttttttttt But it's still my best friend This blog's just for my own use Btw I hate spiders And I’ll let you in on a secret; I love myself |
Kawan-kawansArina Aiza Ayeshah Bai Dru Filzah Hanis&Ziyah Kakak MyeSarah Riqa Shikin Shiqa Syafiqah Shurz Tumbly |
|
Saturday, August 7, 2010 @ 12:46 AMI am tired,but I think this deserves mention. Ayeshah's going off to Cambridge,London for her Lit stuffs. For 14 days. So loooong :( Hah so am just back from her hse,helped her pack her barang-barang.Lol if they said that anth above 20kg is chargeable,then can't they introduce a luggage bag that's like....lighter or something?Coz judging by the looks of it,it's a little over 20kg?Ayeshah,tell me k. Basically,today had lessons,celebrations,remedial(IKR) then lunch with Hanis Zi Ayeshah (she came later though)and Huda too (heh just got to know her,very nice person ,oh and i love her hair colour!).Went to Shah's hse after,and whee the fun begins. And there's this bed of hers,that's like....alive?Coz everytime I sit on it,it makes me damn sleepy.Feels good,but well it's hard to keep my eyes open HAHAHAH.I think those who know will agree.Totally. Anw,Shah's going off this sunday at 0645 hrs.As in I'll meet her at 0645.Madrasah after,but I'll see if I'm going,but then we all alr pakat to wear red and white.Hmmm.... Anw,Shah make sure you have Skype tau!Then can talk to ya! And one thing's absolutely certain. I am going to miss you sooooo much. Up,up and away |