cbox recommended. Width: 350px.
|
coz these
little wonders
still remain
|
yippediibub |
she says hi
Farizah or Fa or Izah or whichever you prefer
17,I have funny and awesome quirks I love to think of myself as a superhero coz superheroes get the chance to save the day I blog coz I want to have something that reminds me of everything that I did,yesterday today tomorrow I have a diary for that,but I can't put shitloads of pictures in it It'll grow fatttttttttt But it's still my best friend This blog's just for my own use Btw I hate spiders And I’ll let you in on a secret; I love myself |
Kawan-kawansArina Aiza Ayeshah Bai Dru Filzah Hanis&Ziyah Kakak MyeSarah Riqa Shikin Shiqa Syafiqah Shurz Tumbly |
|
Tuesday, August 3, 2010 @ 8:50 PMI even collect Singapore's.The really old ones,you know? The ones with a bird,a ship,orchid. I have been looking for the banana money. And you know the really old $2 note?The one which is orange in colour?Yeah,I have that. And the old $20 note,the brown one. The many different kinds of $5 note.And the old one that's less green,yeah I have that too. Not to mention the many many kinds of $1 note that's from like what,my Atok's generation?Yeah,pretty notes. Don't forget the $5 and $10 notes that you can still see being used in supermarkets?The paper ones,not the plastic.Uhuh,I won't want to lose that. I even collect the new notes,the plastic ones,just in case. I have the new Singapore-Brunei (well not really new)$20 note.Very nice note there. Let's just say there are quite a number of Singapore currency/notes there.I never,I repeat,NEVER had any intention to use them,even though I can,but I chose not to.I'd go through them and in a way I learn history too.They'r like very dear to me,coz I starve myself (not really lahh,just tahan) to obtain some of the notes,coz they're still of value you know.And imagine I started doing that when I was younger. Just imagine almost ALL of them gone. I am heart-broken. And I was a happy kid a few moments ago. Up,up and away |