cbox recommended. Width: 350px.
|
coz these
little wonders
still remain
|
yippediibub |
she says hi
Farizah or Fa or Izah or whichever you prefer
17,I have funny and awesome quirks I love to think of myself as a superhero coz superheroes get the chance to save the day I blog coz I want to have something that reminds me of everything that I did,yesterday today tomorrow I have a diary for that,but I can't put shitloads of pictures in it It'll grow fatttttttttt But it's still my best friend This blog's just for my own use Btw I hate spiders And I’ll let you in on a secret; I love myself |
Kawan-kawansArina Aiza Ayeshah Bai Dru Filzah Hanis&Ziyah Kakak MyeSarah Riqa Shikin Shiqa Syafiqah Shurz Tumbly |
|
Wednesday, April 7, 2010 @ 9:05 PMThe People
Time focused on the bad is wasted time.Time that we enjoy wasting is not wasted time. Get it? Anyhoo,Mr Ng says S01 did well for Math.I hope he's right.Let's see...there's really nothing else to say.Coz today was totally mundane.Ok,not totally.Coz the babes were such enjoyable company :DD LOVE. Ended school at 0130.Wasted time with classmates. Glen was never happy with the fact that he can scare everyone else but not me.Coz well,my reactions are a little slower than everyone else's.Sadly.So,he will never give up any opportunity to scare the hell out of me.I can scare him,but he can't scare me.That makes it worse right? He'll do stuffs like scream in your ears,jump right in front of you unexpectedly etc.He,being a small boy,looks like a little boy.Behaves like one too,at times.Really,no kid. Anw,while I was eating,he practically yelled into my ear.OMG he's lucky my eardrums didn't explode.If not,I'll strangle him.He was happy,coz I got shocked.I mean come on,I was eating happily.Grrr. So,what fun will it be if I just let him get away with it scot-free?HAHA I know he's scared of tickles.And I only ever poked his side to wake him up if I have to,coz he'll get angry if I did it just for the fun of it.Sooooo....while he was looking the other way,I poked his sides.Just a little bit.And OMG his reaction.PRICELESS.Should've videotaped it.Sheesh.But well,that was sweet :D His final words before I went off "I'll be watching you." Not scared lah,little boy. Oh,and he did pretty well for Chem.DUH. And soooo,went to meet the babes.Sigh.There're quite a number,and I'm scared I might forget any of them,so I won't put any names here.But they rock :D Talking about rock,training after.In which poor Gen had the accident.But she's fine.Training was ok.Finished a couple of routes.More than a couple.AWESOME.Confidence level going up man. After which,went for bubble tea,where Ain ordered this thingy for me.Forgot the name,but it was damn nice!I like.Minus point,the people made us wait.Mizi Faiz Walter QQ Trish.You owe us mann.Maybe Mizi owe a little less,coz he was nice coz he apologized. And and and Ain was the last person I would expect to actually do this thing.She keeps track of her clique's cool points.LIKE OMG!Haha cute or what??? Up,up and away |