cbox recommended. Width: 350px.
|
coz these
little wonders
still remain
|
yippediibub |
she says hi
Farizah or Fa or Izah or whichever you prefer
17,I have funny and awesome quirks I love to think of myself as a superhero coz superheroes get the chance to save the day I blog coz I want to have something that reminds me of everything that I did,yesterday today tomorrow I have a diary for that,but I can't put shitloads of pictures in it It'll grow fatttttttttt But it's still my best friend This blog's just for my own use Btw I hate spiders And I’ll let you in on a secret; I love myself |
Kawan-kawansArina Aiza Ayeshah Bai Dru Filzah Hanis&Ziyah Kakak MyeSarah Riqa Shikin Shiqa Syafiqah Shurz Tumbly |
|
Friday, April 9, 2010 @ 2:17 PMBut it's ok.I think I am just slacking,unprepared whatever.But I do know of this one other thing. I know I can do it. And that's all that does it. School's been great-ish.But poor Marie missed 2 days of school,coz there was an accident during ODAC.But she's fine,coz she's a strong girl :D During Chem and Bio just now,I seriously felt like giving up.Coz I was aching (not the shitty kind),and I was so distracted I missed more than half of what was being taught.I cried yesterday,coz it hurt then too.And they were nice enough to try to cheer me up.I've never cried coz of aches before.Coz this pain is...WOW.Nevertheless,I still enjoy school ttm.I just need to figure out a way to cancel out aches without taking panadol. I have training later,and I have a feeling the seniors won't be there.Hmm...this means that there's a possibility that the girls might do high wall.NOOOOO I want to boulder.I think I'm going to be a pro soon.HAHA like real. Eh why not? Up,up and away |