cbox recommended. Width: 350px.
|
coz these
little wonders
still remain
|
yippediibub |
she says hi
Farizah or Fa or Izah or whichever you prefer
17,I have funny and awesome quirks I love to think of myself as a superhero coz superheroes get the chance to save the day I blog coz I want to have something that reminds me of everything that I did,yesterday today tomorrow I have a diary for that,but I can't put shitloads of pictures in it It'll grow fatttttttttt But it's still my best friend This blog's just for my own use Btw I hate spiders And I’ll let you in on a secret; I love myself |
Kawan-kawansArina Aiza Ayeshah Bai Dru Filzah Hanis&Ziyah Kakak MyeSarah Riqa Shikin Shiqa Syafiqah Shurz Tumbly |
|
Monday, April 26, 2010 @ 5:19 PMMy Life
![]() Forgot to mention. Training on friday was unfortunate for me,in a teeny way.Coz I have this rope burn between my thumb and forefinger which that was kinda peeled open when I was belaying ain.So there's a skin hanging there.AGONY.It's a freaking small thing,but the pain my God.I can't shampoo my hair properly without my right hand!And using only my left hand is...hard. The funny part was,I put gentian violet on it.It's dark purple in colour (OMG it hurts to apply!).So when people saw it they thought that part of my hand went purple and started screaming.LOL.I think my face was epically comical. Today,went climbing for a while.Waited for Hanisah too.Coz I wanted to see at least a lovely face before I reach home.So yeah,got my wish. Sean is soo caring.Really.He was concerned about my burn.When I had fever the other time,the concern on his face could be seen so clearly.No offense to other guys,but it's hard to get a chance to see a guy react like that.And he's very gentle too (and also a fierce climber).And now he's already 18 :D And TA Year 4s are organising a camp- My Life.Awesomely exciting. Hmm...oh and I got A for my Geog test.I didn't study for it,if you could recall.So boy was I surprised ;) Am I supposed to...? Neh,you don't have to. Up,up and away |