cbox recommended. Width: 350px.
|
coz these
little wonders
still remain
|
yippediibub |
she says hi
Farizah or Fa or Izah or whichever you prefer
17,I have funny and awesome quirks I love to think of myself as a superhero coz superheroes get the chance to save the day I blog coz I want to have something that reminds me of everything that I did,yesterday today tomorrow I have a diary for that,but I can't put shitloads of pictures in it It'll grow fatttttttttt But it's still my best friend This blog's just for my own use Btw I hate spiders And I’ll let you in on a secret; I love myself |
Kawan-kawansArina Aiza Ayeshah Bai Dru Filzah Hanis&Ziyah Kakak MyeSarah Riqa Shikin Shiqa Syafiqah Shurz Tumbly |
|
Monday, April 19, 2010 @ 6:26 PMHe rocks.She rocks.We rock.
I was supposed to end at 1 today.Buuuuuut everyone else was so enthusiastic (a little too enthu if you ask me),that somehow they made me enthu too :D So I went for the unofficial training.Ok,the unofficial trainings are on Mondays,Tuesdays and Thursdays.And there ARE people who train on ALL 5 days.OMG.I feel undertrained *gasp* Ok,so met ain and climbed.We made our route,and tried.Ain tried and completed.I didn't.So I climbed and climbed (it goes on for 20 mins) then I completd it.Yeah man!Now can give to people. Saffy wasn't there :( I had to go at 4,and she came at 4.Sooooo till Wednesday then,my friend.And then gen came,then josh.Then fadhil.Then mao.Then mizi and mir.Then eugenia.Then hafiz.Then yufan.Then trish. Fadhil gave us a route to try.Finished it.Then he gave another one.OhMyHolyBanana it was tough.My hand hurts till now.I didn't finish it,neither did ain.But gen did.Siiiiighh...so pro :D Oh and hafiz curly cut his hair :( There's going to be a Rock Climbing Camp during the June hols (!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) and I am excited for it (understatement,mind you).Initially they said 2D1N, but we asked for 3D2N.Captain said she'll see for us. I am positive we'll get it :DDDD I'll suck up to Mr Ng. Like finally,we get a together time,like everyone stay overnight and crap with each other. Oh man I can't wait for it. Up,up and away |