cbox recommended. Width: 350px.
|
coz these
little wonders
still remain
|
yippediibub |
she says hi
Farizah or Fa or Izah or whichever you prefer
17,I have funny and awesome quirks I love to think of myself as a superhero coz superheroes get the chance to save the day I blog coz I want to have something that reminds me of everything that I did,yesterday today tomorrow I have a diary for that,but I can't put shitloads of pictures in it It'll grow fatttttttttt But it's still my best friend This blog's just for my own use Btw I hate spiders And I’ll let you in on a secret; I love myself |
Kawan-kawansArina Aiza Ayeshah Bai Dru Filzah Hanis&Ziyah Kakak MyeSarah Riqa Shikin Shiqa Syafiqah Shurz Tumbly |
|
Thursday, April 15, 2010 @ 8:09 PMBumps and Bruises
So many people got injured yesterday during training.I got injured,when my foot slipped and my knee got knocked against an undercling that's like protruding super sharply lahh.I fell,and just lay face down on the mattress,trying to tahan the pain.GOD.Wanted to cry mann.The sound was damn loud.The whole climbing area went quiet.Then "Farizah??FARIZAH!!" "OMG are you ok?" "F*** that was loud!You ok?" A horrible bruise now reminds me of the pain everytime I walk. Then Faiz got injured.I thought he was kidding at first.But then it wasn't fake,and omg so worrying lahh.He looks like he was going to die mann hahah.Now we found out it was a little more than just a sprain. Next,Shafa got injured during her hockey training.Her hand was bruised.Now I cannot squeeze her hand! but it's ok,we survived :D Class with the people is just awesome.School with the people is more than awesome. Sadly,I have extra lessons till 2 tomorrow.That means no going out to eat with gfs. But that's ok,I'll see them anyway. I love school. Have I told you that? Labels: girlfriends Up,up and away |