cbox recommended. Width: 350px.
|
coz these
little wonders
still remain
|
yippediibub |
she says hi
Farizah or Fa or Izah or whichever you prefer
17,I have funny and awesome quirks I love to think of myself as a superhero coz superheroes get the chance to save the day I blog coz I want to have something that reminds me of everything that I did,yesterday today tomorrow I have a diary for that,but I can't put shitloads of pictures in it It'll grow fatttttttttt But it's still my best friend This blog's just for my own use Btw I hate spiders And I’ll let you in on a secret; I love myself |
Kawan-kawansArina Aiza Ayeshah Bai Dru Filzah Hanis&Ziyah Kakak MyeSarah Riqa Shikin Shiqa Syafiqah Shurz Tumbly |
|
Wednesday, April 28, 2010 @ 8:41 PMGood
Soo many unfortunate things have happened to me thus far.1) NLB shut me out of their system. 2) I wasted almost 2 hours trying to reactivate my account. 3) I can't climb. 4) I didn't participate in the mock competition. 5) My hand has been hurting for almost a week now. 6) My PI shit is bleagh. 7) The VP stared at me for 17 seconds (I counted) but I didn't even talk.Swear. 8) We made the Eugenia upset. (not entirely my fault) 9) Forgot that I skipped a WHOLE question for chem test (4 marks gone.POOF.) 10) Failed my bio SPA. 11) Left my specs at home,so I was lost during lectures. Wow.That's a total of 11.Excluding this and that. But there are some positivity too :D 1) Aced my geog test (which I thought was a goner) 2) Aced my bio assignment (Now that they said it's going to be counted hahah) 3) My left knee has stopped hurting during runs. 4) Mdm S says I'm improving. (Hehe finally!) 5) Classmates never failing to make my day. 6) Breaks with babes :D 7) Great PI group. 8) NLB JUST replied :) 9) Saw a cute cat :D Hmm...positivity has one less.But heck who cares.It's still something :D ____________________________________________________________________________________ I want to climb climb climb. But I can't can't can't. Sigh stupid rope burn.Now I can't climb... Coz of the stupid rope burn I missed today's mock competition.Most prolly I'll miss Friday's isolation comp too.SAD SAD SAD.Afiqah thought I liked not climbing (like HER sheesh girl hahah). "OMG you're soo lucky you don't have to climb!" "Eh who says I don't want climb??Don't rub it in my face!!" "Oh so you want to climb???" *imagine my face* LOL in the end,she enjoyed it.Funny girl hahaha. And ain was power.TTM.I was in awe.So was charmaine.And trish.OMGG.You babes are dudes man.I was in pain,both from the never-healing burn and from watching them climb and not up there myself.PLEASE HEAL I BEG OF YOU!!!But really,forget about climbing.I can't even do the most important and basic thing in school- WRITE.Not only is it painful to write,but when I walk it hurts too.Idiotically not-fantabulously absolutely pissifying.Grrrr.I don't even use my hand to walk,for God's sake. Shall do my PI later.Past few days have been sucky.But who cares now??I'm happier. Both the good and the bad. But the good overpowers. Agree? Up,up and away |