cbox recommended. Width: 350px.
|
coz these
little wonders
still remain
|
yippediibub |
she says hi
Farizah or Fa or Izah or whichever you prefer
17,I have funny and awesome quirks I love to think of myself as a superhero coz superheroes get the chance to save the day I blog coz I want to have something that reminds me of everything that I did,yesterday today tomorrow I have a diary for that,but I can't put shitloads of pictures in it It'll grow fatttttttttt But it's still my best friend This blog's just for my own use Btw I hate spiders And I’ll let you in on a secret; I love myself |
Kawan-kawansArina Aiza Ayeshah Bai Dru Filzah Hanis&Ziyah Kakak MyeSarah Riqa Shikin Shiqa Syafiqah Shurz Tumbly |
|
Monday, March 15, 2010 @ 12:53 PM![]() I'm going to be seeing you people soon!! Something's a little wrong with blogger.Hmm...nvm I'll make do with it for now. Anw TKNP Annual Campfire tomorrow.I AM GOING TO GO FOR ITTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!YEAH MAN!AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAND I GET TO STAY OVERNIGHT!!THANKS IBU!!:D Yay to the world!I'm quite happy now.Ok not just quite,very happy. Anw,had bio in the morning,all the proteins stuffs.Quite cool,but tooo much to handle.Marie was absent.And Glen's in Perth now.So my caffeine for lectures is missing.Come back!!! Oh & CA tomorrow,on structure/membrane/transport and carbo.Shud be a piece of cake,especially since it's an OPEN BOOK test.HEHE.Oh btw did I mention the number of quizzes and quickchecks and tests I failed?Haha guess not,must've slipped my mind.I failed all the tests for Chem so far ( I think,I'll go check),except for the last one,all coz of careless mistakes.You should see the number of circles she drew on my papers. "Faizal (yeah she calls me Faizal sometimes,even after I told her it's a guy's name),what's wrong with you?What're all these careless mistakes?I know you know how to do them,but you're soooo careless.Do better next time." WHEW all the circles made me dizzy haha. Oh and bio tests are killer.Concept's there,but no keywords mean loss of marks.Sheesh. Lectures tomorrow.Marie's coming!But Glen's not :( nvm,I'll see him next week.Must not tell him that we miss him haha.If not KEMBANG.Training on Wed and Fri,L1 on Wed.Oh btw Fadhil got first for something for the climbing competition.Awesome!And congrats to Gen and Hafiz and Sean too:D Up,up and away |