cbox recommended. Width: 350px.
|
coz these
little wonders
still remain
|
yippediibub |
she says hi
Farizah or Fa or Izah or whichever you prefer
17,I have funny and awesome quirks I love to think of myself as a superhero coz superheroes get the chance to save the day I blog coz I want to have something that reminds me of everything that I did,yesterday today tomorrow I have a diary for that,but I can't put shitloads of pictures in it It'll grow fatttttttttt But it's still my best friend This blog's just for my own use Btw I hate spiders And I’ll let you in on a secret; I love myself |
Kawan-kawansArina Aiza Ayeshah Bai Dru Filzah Hanis&Ziyah Kakak MyeSarah Riqa Shikin Shiqa Syafiqah Shurz Tumbly |
|
Saturday, March 13, 2010 @ 6:21 PM![]() I so know this place. And soooo,I didn't go to camp.Missed all the fun and stuffs.I am perfectly fine,only my voice is cool.Since I've spent so much time rotting (& according to ibu recuperating) at home,I decided to follow Kakak to send kenet to madrasah.Have some fresh air (if I were to have my way I'd be at PRP for fresh air),especially since there's the smell of the rain enticing me.After,picked up a few stuffs that I needed (& I WAS SO HAPPY COZ IT RAINED).Saw a couple of people at the interchange on my way back home.The thing is,I was supposed to be at camp,and camp broke at 1230.So,if people sees me at the inter,they'd think I ponned.Whatever lah,I didn't pon fyi.You guys don't know anything so I don't blame you people hahah.But I don't have to explain myself to you right?Soooo...yepp. And yesterday,Ibu wanted to eat out,so we went to out to eat (lol).Abah didn't allow me to eat ice cream!But after I begged and begged,both Ibu and Abah gave in.So I had some ice cream.Lots and lots of them.I don't regret it though,coz my voice is cool.
Up,up and away
|