cbox recommended. Width: 350px.
|
coz these
little wonders
still remain
|
yippediibub |
she says hi
Farizah or Fa or Izah or whichever you prefer
17,I have funny and awesome quirks I love to think of myself as a superhero coz superheroes get the chance to save the day I blog coz I want to have something that reminds me of everything that I did,yesterday today tomorrow I have a diary for that,but I can't put shitloads of pictures in it It'll grow fatttttttttt But it's still my best friend This blog's just for my own use Btw I hate spiders And I’ll let you in on a secret; I love myself |
Kawan-kawansArina Aiza Ayeshah Bai Dru Filzah Hanis&Ziyah Kakak MyeSarah Riqa Shikin Shiqa Syafiqah Shurz Tumbly |
|
Thursday, August 19, 2010 @ 7:03 PM"NO Really!I am right!Oh wait...." *looks at the board* "Heheh sorryyyyyy.." "OMG I tell you,you call yourself my tutor!But you failed to teach me properly!" "Hahahah sorry lahhhh.." "I trust you eh then ahh I thought you were right then she told me a different story.If I fail ahh,I am going to strangle you!" "Oh no,then I sure die one!" "OMG heartless!You want me to fail???" "Well....not that I want,but you yourself should know..." *gives an evil face* "WTS fine.Then sadly,you shall live.." "HAHAHAHAHAH!" Hmm...had a great day today. With A and M and G and S and A and A and J oh well,basically I had a great day. Period. Up,up and away |