cbox recommended. Width: 350px.
|
coz these
little wonders
still remain
|
yippediibub |
she says hi
Farizah or Fa or Izah or whichever you prefer
17,I have funny and awesome quirks I love to think of myself as a superhero coz superheroes get the chance to save the day I blog coz I want to have something that reminds me of everything that I did,yesterday today tomorrow I have a diary for that,but I can't put shitloads of pictures in it It'll grow fatttttttttt But it's still my best friend This blog's just for my own use Btw I hate spiders And I’ll let you in on a secret; I love myself |
Kawan-kawansArina Aiza Ayeshah Bai Dru Filzah Hanis&Ziyah Kakak MyeSarah Riqa Shikin Shiqa Syafiqah Shurz Tumbly |
|
Thursday, July 29, 2010 @ 7:51 PMHere are the many things that some teachers mentioned abt me TO me. -I am dreamy (only coz the lessons are boring.They explain stuffs that I already know,tell me how can you not get bored?) -I just 'give up' after a while (Mdm S said this,but it ain't true.Hasnt she noticed my eyebags?) - I can do better,but something was wrong with my attitude/study method/ex-hardworkingness/time management etc. (There are a lot,but I aint gona mention them) -I don't seem to focus when I have to -I am not confident of my answers (I just needed to check the answer,swear,and she thought I was copying!) _I am playful (Heh??Where got!) And more,but I cant seem to remember. "Can I laugh?" Somebody reprimanded me when I asked this. "It's not funny you know!" Oh and like finally,I got correct for every single one of my tutorial question during chemistry just now. (Silent cheer) Up,up and away |