cbox recommended. Width: 350px.
|
coz these
little wonders
still remain
|
yippediibub |
she says hi
Farizah or Fa or Izah or whichever you prefer
17,I have funny and awesome quirks I love to think of myself as a superhero coz superheroes get the chance to save the day I blog coz I want to have something that reminds me of everything that I did,yesterday today tomorrow I have a diary for that,but I can't put shitloads of pictures in it It'll grow fatttttttttt But it's still my best friend This blog's just for my own use Btw I hate spiders And I’ll let you in on a secret; I love myself |
Kawan-kawansArina Aiza Ayeshah Bai Dru Filzah Hanis&Ziyah Kakak MyeSarah Riqa Shikin Shiqa Syafiqah Shurz Tumbly |
|
Saturday, July 3, 2010 @ 9:37 PMDzouklive@Ghufran
![]() This is awesome,really awesome. And so,Dzouklive at Ghufran. Awesome. Shaz,Hijanah,Syahmi,Riz and me are ambassadors for the event.And so we had quite a lot of walking.My heels ache!But that's small matter.Our class was in charge of the drinks stall btw.Thirst quencher. There were little people at first,but then the crowd grew huger (is there such a word?).Saw familiar faces :D Zaki Nazihah Suhailah Shafinaz Kaks Liyana Nazihah Marliyana and many more.There were activities such as flying fox,abseiling,archery and games organised.It's great seeing the small kids and big ones have fun.I like.We had fun too.I really wanted to do the flying fox.The rest too.Buuuuut coz the whole line was filled with little midgets,we decided against it.Shy ah.Kesian,Syahmi. Did archery too.Riz owes us starbucks man.Out of 6 arrows,only one made it to the board for him. "I'll belanja you guys starbucks if you score higher than me." Now,where's my starbucks?Hahahah It was super busy for some time,helped,but I must say I could have done more.There were funny moments.I like it especially with the helium-filled balloons.My voice was uber cool!But Ameerul's and Amirul's was super funny.Hmm...I'd love to hear Shaz's chipmunk voice ( ;D ). At the end of it,we packed up and boy was it tiring.Had to go off at 8 (actually BE home at 8),coz Ibu said so.Emptied the drinks containers and all.At one point,someone (I cant remember her name though sowee) poured the water on my sleeve.Hahah so funny!I wasnt angry,really,but her reaction was epic hahah.After clearing (not really,the rest had to clean everything up,sorry guys),Amirul and me had to go off (I was super late).The bus took sooooooo long to arrive.Grr...I was even later.Gah.But nvm,Ibu wasnt angry. :D All in all,I loved today. Best. Up,up and away |